By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best Nintendo Sequel?

Guess i'll have to say Breath of the Wild, but there are so many awesome Nintendo-sequels

Around the Network

sequel meaning number 2 after the original......

Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Switch!!!

CaptainExplosion said:
Vini256 said:

Super Mario 3D World took what was a mediocre 3D Mario (3D Land) imo and made it way better, not only visually but also with the multiple playable characters, so I'm gonna go with that. Super Mario Galaxy 2 was also great but it was just more of the same tbh, which isn't a bad thing at all, just didn't impact me as much as going from 3D Land to 3D World did.

Yeah, Super Mario 3D World blew it's predecessor out of the water level, everything was just improved upon so much! :D

Super Mario 3D World was amazing!! I dont know if it'll get ported to the Switch but it definitely deserves to be.  I'd also love if if they made a sequel to it as well.

OT: Zelda A Link to the Past but that will be overtaken by Super Mario RPG 2 ;D

My top 3 would probably be Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Splatoon 2 and Pokemon Black and White 2.

Fire Emblem Genealogy of the holy war.

Zelda Ocarina of time.

Star Fox 64.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:

If we’re talking best sequel, without a narrative continuation: Breath of the Wild.

If it’s a sequel with the same story/characters: Super Metroid.

If it’s biggest improvement: Super Smash Bros. Melee.

If it’s something with “2” in the title: Super Mario Galaxy 2.

What he said.

Signature goes here!

OOT for sure.

MM come close as it improved on small things over OOT, but I don't know as my copy of the game got stolen and I never had the heart to start again and finish it lol.

Donkey Kong Country 2 hands down!

Has to be Mario kart 64 for me.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

DKC2 is a Rare game.

i'll say Yoshi's Island.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.