By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of these dormant modern PlayStation series would you most like to see rebooted?

Which of these dormant modern PlayStation series would you most like to see rebooted?

Everybody's Tennis 28 2.68%

ModNation Racers 36 3.44%

MotorStorm 120 11.48%

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 158 15.12%

Resistance 218 20.86%

SOCOM 100 9.57%

Syphon Filter 189 18.09%

Time Crisis 68 6.51%

Warhawk 48 4.59%

White Knight Chronicles 80 7.66%

Total:1,045

I'd vote for Syphon Filter but I just know, like Resident Evil, that they'd destroy what made the original two games so great.

Around the Network

All-Stars Battle Royale and White Knight Chronicles. I’d love to see Smash get some competition.

Warhawk.
Had a ton of fun with that and thought it didn’t get the recognition it deserved, the maps were massive and being able to just go into a tank, fighterplane so easily was awesome. The aerial battles were brilliant and whether you were just deciding to stay on foot, vehicle or plane you could see the battle action happening everywhere. I’d love a new one of these.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

PSASBR: only if done right. They need to make it like power stone instead of a Smash clone.

Folklore: it was like a fairytale coming to life. Like a western studio ghibli creation. It was magical and nothing had quite achieved that with the exception of a certain section in the new god of war.

Killzone: I chose this over Resistance since KZ for me to date has had the best mp. That chirp, I need more of it. If only they could make the SP better. Maybe have it with a central hub world to open it up a bit. Create a co-op mode similar to strikes in destiny. Bring back the awesome mp from KZ 2&3.

Time Crisis: we got VR, we need more light gun games.

MAG: I just wonder how this would do. It came out before its time I think on the PS3. Additionally, people refused to play any shooter other than COD. I think MAG would do well if remade.

LOD: just to ree BraLoD have a complete meltdown.

Modnation Racers!!!

Motorstorm in second.

Around the Network

For me, Motorstorm, then Modnation Racers.

It’s a really hard choice between PSASBR and Resistance. I would love to see another PSASBR, but Sony needs to put some serious money and effort into it this time, and I would love to see another Resistance, but I think it should be a reboot by a talented dev that can handle the story better than insomniac did. I’m gonna go with PSASBR though.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Resistance. Really fun games.

None.

Motorstorm and resistance, had a lot of fun playing them, motorstorm was my first PS3 game as I got it with the console.