Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of these dormant modern PlayStation series would you most like to see rebooted?

Which of these dormant modern PlayStation series would you most like to see rebooted?

Everybody's Tennis 28 2.68%

ModNation Racers 36 3.44%

MotorStorm 120 11.48%

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 158 15.12%

Resistance 218 20.86%

SOCOM 100 9.57%

Syphon Filter 189 18.09%

Time Crisis 68 6.51%

Warhawk 48 4.59%

White Knight Chronicles 80 7.66%

Total:1,045

Around the Network
RespectDecena said:

Yep.

This looks just about as great as I envisioned.

Some people might think I'm crazy, but I'd love to see Playstation All-Stars 2. It got leaked not too long ago, hopefully it was real.

mZuzek said:

Yep.

Eh if the roster was made up entirely of Knack in various sizes and have polygon man replaced with Mark Cerny it would honestly be better.

Resistance.

Around the Network

Motorstorm aint gonna happen but it would have been nice. Warhawk would give me reason to do some MP but I'll have to go with resistance overall however it needs a soft reboot as the sequels went a bad direction imo.
Time crisis though...hmm. Well, if Sony were to purchase it I'd love to see it in VR in the same vien as Operation Warcade.

China Numba wan!!

Chose Siphon Filter on the poll would also like to see Resistance, Socom, MotroStorm, and Warhawk. Loved all of those games.

I'd vote for Syphon Filter but I just know, like Resident Evil, that they'd destroy what made the original two games so great.

RespectDecena said:
mZuzek said:

Yep.

Eh if the roster was made up entirely of Knack in various sizes and have polygon man replaced with Mark Cerny it would honestly be better.

knack battle royale

All-Stars Battle Royale and White Knight Chronicles. I’d love to see Smash get some competition.