By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of these dormant modern PlayStation series would you most like to see rebooted?

Which of these dormant modern PlayStation series would you most like to see rebooted?

Everybody's Tennis 28 2.68%

ModNation Racers 36 3.44%

MotorStorm 120 11.48%

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 158 15.12%

Resistance 218 20.86%

SOCOM 100 9.57%

Syphon Filter 189 18.09%

Time Crisis 68 6.51%

Warhawk 48 4.59%

White Knight Chronicles 80 7.66%

Total:1,045

SOCOM! I've jammed so many hours into SOCOM II for the PS2, it's one of, if not my fave multiplayer game of all time.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it'll be coming back anytime soon with Zipper going under barring a remaster, which they probably don't have the code for, anyway.

Around the Network

None of the above, my vote goes to Wild Arms and/or Arc the Lad.

I think PSASBR deserves a second chance. First of all, get a better title. The fighting was really fun but the KO mechanic made things very imbalanced.

Signature goes here!

twintail said:
V-r0cK said:

Ya I did try that and was not bad, but wanted campaign coop because I played the first one coop with my gf and she loved it.  So it was a upsetting to her when the sequel didn't have coop campaign, but she was happy again when Resistance 3 brought that back.

yeah I hear ya!

At the very least it would be nice if Sony remastered the games and added co-op to R2s campaign. That would be a nice bonus. actually a collection with Retribution and Burning Skies with added co-op (offline too) would be quite a cool pack.

Ohh that'd be great! Retribution was also very fun!

WHERE IS LEGEND OF DRAGOON!!!!

that, and SIPHON FILTER MADE BY KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS :D

Around the Network
KilleyMc said:
None of the above, my vote goes to Wild Arms and/or Arc the Lad.

it makes me sad that Sony is using the Wild Arms IP to make a mobile game :(

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/04/09/wild-arms-million-memories-announced-smartphones-launches-2018-japan/

I'm not one of those who hate mobile games but they're usually filled with gacha mechanics/microtransactions.

Playstation all stars!