By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of these dormant modern PlayStation series would you most like to see rebooted?

Which of these dormant modern PlayStation series would you most like to see rebooted?

Everybody's Tennis 28 2.68%

ModNation Racers 36 3.44%

MotorStorm 120 11.48%

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 158 15.12%

Resistance 218 20.86%

SOCOM 100 9.57%

Syphon Filter 189 18.09%

Time Crisis 68 6.51%

Warhawk 48 4.59%

White Knight Chronicles 80 7.66%

Total:1,045

Time Crisis? White Knight Chronicles? But no Wipeout?

*scoff

Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network

a new White Knight Chronicles sounds good.

White Knight Chronicles for sure.

I would love to see a good sequel to PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale or a new and better implementation of this concept.

But the Resistance franchise is the one which deserves a reboot the most right now imo (even though I'm not a big fan of this series).

Last edited by Dr.Vita - on 10 May 2018

I loved Siphon Filter on PS1, never saw a good entry from PS2 up to today. This game deservers some love.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Machina said:
Zoombael said:
Time Crisis? White Knight Chronicles? But no Wipeout?

*scoff

WipEout got Omega Collection last year and a VR add-on this year, so it's not yet dormant, even if Studio Liverpool is no more (rip).

Then Hot Shots Tennis (Everybody's Tennis) isn't dormant either.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-CUSA02193_00-SCUS976100000001

Hunting Season is done...

Resistance. Story was great and loved the coop feature. (Except part 2 didnt have coop so that was unfortunate)

Modnation Racers is by far the one I want to come back the most, I loved the first game so much back on the PS3.

Warhawk was also really fun and I would play that again if it ever returned.

I never played Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale but from what i've seen it had so much potential, would be great to see a sequel that can really expand and become something better.

Resistance was also a really cool IP and I liked Resistance 3, so that one I would like to see come back too. 

Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 10 May 2018

Ape Escape and Sly Cooper!

We reap what we sow

twintail said:
V-r0cK said:
Resistance. Story was great and loved the coop feature. (Except part 2 didnt have coop so that was unfortunate)

Well it had online coop, which was not only a lot of fjn but basically a proto-Destiny.

Ya I did try that and was not bad, but wanted campaign coop because I played the first one coop with my gf and she loved it.  So it was a upsetting to her when the sequel didn't have coop campaign, but she was happy again when Resistance 3 brought that back.