By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Quantum Break is a masterpiece

darkenergy said:
Errorist76 said:
This game was Microsoft’s The Order. Lots of potential but ultimately terribly boring and flawed. The main character was so shallow that I can’t even remember his name and the little game there was was interrupted by very mediocre life action scenes. Anyone who calls this “maybe his best game this gen” must either not have played many games, or deserves to be patronised from now on.

People have different tastes bud, deal with it :)

I've noticed with errorist, if someone doesn't agree with his opinion he makes it seem like they are a lesser person. I've seen it in numerous thread. 

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I actually sent this to someone on this site as a gift. Can't remember who it was. Hope they enjoyed it, though.

It was YOU! damn ,better redirect the hate mail that I sent to CGI.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
d21lewis said:
I actually sent this to someone on this site as a gift. Can't remember who it was. Hope they enjoyed it, though.

Lol! I honestly can't remember! If it was you, I hope you enjoyed it. I tried to do a good deed for a new XBO owner. Sorry if I failed. 😢

It's a good game, but not great and far away from masterpiece. I have play it on PC of course , the game play is OK the stories is good and the plot is awesome. This is just my opinion.

d21lewis said:
mjk45 said:

Lol! I honestly can't remember! If it was you, I hope you enjoyed it. I tried to do a good deed for a new XBO owner. Sorry if I failed. 😢

Wasn't me,just having fun with you, the proper way to handle secret santa is to get some one to send you a list of their games under the pretext that it will give you a better insight into what games to get them. then you find the worst games on there,buy them for him again with the message I thought you really needed to finish these games, no need to thank me. see you next sectret santa.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:
darkenergy said:

People have different tastes bud, deal with it :)

I've noticed with errorist, if someone doesn't agree with his opinion he makes it seem like they are a lesser person. I've seen it in numerous thread. 

Tbh my experience with the OP goes way beyond that thread. What I don’t understand is why you criticise me for not accepting another one‘s opinion, but seemingly refuse to accept mine? I clearly know what to think of the OP now, but to be completely honest, it doesn’t really divert from the opinion I had before.

I've gotten about halfway through act III iirc. I don't have quite the same impression as you. It's okay, not bad at all but certainly not mind-blowingly good. Maybe the combat improves more in the latest part of the game, cause althought it's fun it's not something I'd call a master piece.

Errorist76 said:
smroadkill15 said:

Tbh my experience with the OP goes way beyond that thread. What I don’t understand is why you criticise me for not accepting another one‘s opinion, but seemingly refuse to accept mine? I clearly know what to think of the OP now, but to be completely honest, it doesn’t really divert from the opinion I had before.

I had no problem with anything you said until the last sentence. Your opinion could be valid. I haven't played the game yet so I can't say, but the last part was unnecessary.  It's your attitude towards other's people opinions you don't agree with that is not respectable, even when I agree with your view point. 

I'm not going to go more into it because it's has nothing to do with the thread, but if you want to talk about it more feel free to message me.