By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo removes DKC Tropical Freeze from Wii U eshop

https://gonintendo.com/stories/308107-digital-option-for-donkey-kong-country-tropical-freeze-s-wii-u-v

Can't have people noticing that the original costs $20 when you're about to resell it at three times the price...

Last edited by curl-6 - on 01 May 2018

Around the Network

Good thing I managed to get the game at a Meijer for $20 when they were still selling it (interestingly enough it was the Nintendo Selects price but an original copy of the game).

I'ts not like it would affect too many people but it still seems like an asshole move

I mean, it's almost the same game

The Wii U is a treasure trove of awesome games... many Switch owners probably don't know half of their library is from there.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Not like many people own a Wii U to get the game for cheap on it

Last edited by Keybladewielder - on 01 May 2018

Around the Network
Keybladewielder said:

Doesn't make it right. 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Keybladewielder said:

Doesn't make it right. 

Oh, of course it's not right, what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't make any sense that they are doing it when they won't get much benefit from it anyway, the only thing they're getting from this is bad press.

This is some fucking dickish shit lol. Thank god Nintendo (and other companies that do this stuff) can't stop Ebay.

Keybladewielder said:

Doesn't make it right. 

Oh, of course it's not right, what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't make any sense that they are doing it when they won't get much benefit from it anyway, the only thing they're getting from this is bad press.

Sorry I actually meant doesn't it make it right. Retro should be able to get as much money out of people's pockets as possible. 

Keybladewielder said:

Sorry I actually meant doesn't it make it right. Retro should be able to get as much money out of people's pockets as possible. 

Well, I think it's kinda scummy.