By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Brexiters OUTRAGED after discovering that voting to abolish free movement means movement will no longer be free

the EU is trash and bought and paid for by George Soros.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Kerotan said:

Not saying you are against immigrants but isn't it funny so many brits voted for Brexit because there are too many Africans, middle Eastern, Pakistani, India, Asian immigrants in the country. It's like they don't realise those places are not in the eu. Europeans also have an impeccable record of settling peacefully in Britain be them Eastern or Western European. Their kids by and large fit perfectly into British soviet. Its crazy to think the anti immigrant party's wouldn't want as many Europeans to fill up the immigrant quota as possible. 

:O I hope not!

I meant to say society lol 

contestgamer said:
VGPolyglot said:

And not sure how this is going to do that, the UK has natural water borders.

Because theres freedom of movement within the EU and we have had millions of muslim migrants that have entered the EU thanks to Germany. The only way to protect the borders is to leave the EU

Millions...thanks to Germany...

You do realise that the wars your f’in country fought with the Americans, which have destroyed half of the Middle East, are responsible for those refugees/Muslims?! Not Germany, you narrow minded people.

And all that after you’ve colonised half of the planet for centuries. Ignorance is bliss I guess. It’s probably better guys like you just stay on your island and never leave it again.

contestgamer said:
Pemalite said:

Australia implements EU regulations when we aren't in the EU. Mostly for things like Tech/Safety standards.
And that's a good thing, because the EU have stringent guidelines and testing procedures.

Do you need to be so derogative? Who gives a shit if someone is German?
It's in the past, treat it as such.

I don't hold any ill-will for all the horrible things the British did in the past, especially when it came to the treatment of native inhabitants of various lands.

Why did it need to be stopped?
Just because someone comes from outside the EU, doesn't mean they have nefarious reasons.

Perhaps you should look towards other nations who are highly successful and multicultural as an example?

Muslims aren't a race. They aren't confined to various geographical areas.
In-fact, the majority of Muslims are not even in the Middle East.

You can have someone who is 100% European and be Muslim.
It's just bigoted nonesense in the end.

Because I want countries to maintain their identities. Multicultural countries become Americanized countries. European countries have existed for thousands of years, with rich culture, geneology, customs, etc. America/Canada can be multicultural, because thats how they were created. Not every country needs to be. I dont even care if theyre good people or not, I care about maintaining identity and heritage. 

So you’re a racist. Alright.

kowenicki said:
I find it funny that someone from Germany cares about Brexit. I find it disturbing that someone from Germany doesn't care about one person one vote and democracy.

Mind your own business.... and we will mind ours soon.. Good luck filling that void of our contribution, either some of the poorer nation will get less or some of the richer nations will need to pay more.

I voted remain, but the longer this has gone on the happier I am with getting out of Dodge. I'm getting tired of the left sulking every time it loses. The EU is a bullying cesspit of unelected self serving scumbags trying to keep the status quo for certain nations. I want none of it.

...and 6 quid... who cares!? I pay almost that every time I use the M6 toll road to save myself an hour when I'm driving south.

Why shouldn’t he care? Why shouldn’t every other European care? The EU is a great thing, even though things need to be reformed for certain and because of some old, scared fuckers and xenophobe assholes now everybody in the UK has to suffer. I feel sorry for all those people, all my friends who voted against it..and most of all I feel sorry for the fact, that a proud nation like the UK plays the coward of the continent.

The UK was always refusing to take responsibility, when they were in the EU. Maybe it’s better when they’re out...they always seemed to prefer their lonely island anyway. It’s still very sad and every European has the right to have an opinion about it. Period.

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 30 April 2018

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:
kowenicki said:
I find it funny that someone from Germany cares about Brexit. I find it disturbing that someone from Germany doesn't care about one person one vote and democracy.

Mind your own business.... and we will mind ours soon.. Good luck filling that void of our contribution, either some of the poorer nation will get less or some of the richer nations will need to pay more.

I voted remain, but the longer this has gone on the happier I am with getting out of Dodge. I'm getting tired of the left sulking every time it loses. The EU is a bullying cesspit of unelected self serving scumbags trying to keep the status quo for certain nations. I want none of it.

...and 6 quid... who cares!? I pay almost that every time I use the M6 toll road to save myself an hour when I'm driving south.

Why shouldn’t he care? Why shouldn’t every other European care? The EU is a great thing, even though things need to be reformed for certain and because of some old, scared fuckers and xenophobe assholes now everybody in the UK has to suffer. I feel sorry for all those people, all my friends who voted against it..and most of all I feel sorry for the fact, that a proud nation like the UK plays the coward of the continent.

The UK was always refusing to take responsibility, when they were in the EU. Maybe it’s better when they’re out...they always seemed to prefer their lonely island anyway. It’s still very sad and every European has the right to have an opinion about it. Period.

You use the word "some" like it's insignificant. Not 16+ million people and 52% of those who voted.

This vitriol and misrepresentation is exactly why the UK is in this situation (not one I wanted to be in, by the way).

An extra £6 when already going on a holiday?

Time is money and the time spent being outraged would be worth more.

fatslob-:O said:
Helloplite said:

lolwut. You do understand that 263,000 of the immigrants UK received last year were from outside the EU? That is more than the 230,000 EU immigrants (net numbers), which can be screened and sent back if they cannot find work (a right that the UK has, and which it chooses not to enforce).  There was a reduction of over 100,000 EU immigrants in the last year, without even actually having the BREXIT yet. Goes a long way, to know that all you could have done to reduce immigration was to become openly and arbitrarily racist, doesn't it? You didn't even have to leave the EU!

Now, enjoy the next set of excuses by this and any future British government, over the failure to control immigration. Only this time it won't be the Polish (who marched on the streets of London in support of BREXIT, alongside BREXITERs, as many of them strongly support right-wing ideologies) but the Africans, the Indians, the Muslims (who you so much hate, apparently) and perhaps a new Windrush generation to exploit. 

Soon the pretty good compromise will sound a lot like a pretty good self-shot in the leg.

Lolz, you're getting sensitive all over this thread ... 

You can keep your laughable joke of a so called "union" too since that shit is going down in flames and even the representatives of Italy don't want in that garbage no more that you guys want to participate in ... 

The norm is nationalism and you need to deal with it!

Sorry, I am not a sheep. Nationalism was the norm. What you hear now is its death throes. 

Oh and newsflash: I really couldn't give a damn about the EU. I am no friend of faceless globalist structures, just as much as I am no friend of pitiful nationalist structures.

And good job of you not responding to any of my "sensitive" points. I guess that's how good you are at offering a response to arguments by others. It seems that you are the one who doesn't know how to "deal" with things that annoy you. You might need a lesson or two in raising, sustaining, and defending an argument.

Pitiful.

KingCherry said:

Does it offend you that Japan openly wants to maintain their one race nation status? Or is to okay because they're in Asia? How about Saudi Arabia refusing Muslim asylum seekers, yet offering to build Mosques all over Christian countries as their way of contribution? Do you not see a problem there?

The EU accepts migrants from the Third World, then spreads them out everywhere across Western Europe. Nations who ironically take more out of the EU than they put in, like Poland, The Czech Republic & Hungary are okay, they shun non white migrants to absolutely no criticism or comeback. It's all on countries like the UK, hence the resentment.

Muslim migrants are an absolute disgrace in Britain, the level of crime committed per head is absolutely ridiculous. People born in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Somalia top the unemployment tables. Do you know about Rotherham and the Pakistani child grooming gangs, is this acceptable to you? Now more Muslim migrants are coming in on EU passports, alongside the other feckless migrants who are then branded British after bringing nothing to the table.

It's a dangerous prospect for most, The Coudenhove Kalergi plan in action. People are right to have genuine concerns, the EU is fucking frightening, multiculturalism is cynical, and it appears you're just another useless idiot unwittingly promoting the demise of the West.

my thoughts exactly, EU is a great concept as long as it keeps being European, not Eurasian or Eurafrican, that's why I believe the way things are now, it would be much much better for the UK to stay and change what they don't like from within, they have tons of seats in the parliament, if they side with Italy, Hungary, Czech and Austria who are against migration

add Greece to that, the islands are suffering, migrants have taken over central squares and make demonstrations which many times lead to violence and destruction, this is so disrespectful towards a country's people who pay for their survival, but they ask for more rights and immediate transfer to another EU country...

and while migration from outside the EU was the reason Remain didn't win, it's not just the EU to blame, UK itself gave tons of rights to immigrants from Commonwealth countries like India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh... which encourages migration from those countries, where only tiny Malta and Cyprus are both in Commonwealth and the EU

contestgamer said:

Because I want countries to maintain their identities. Multicultural countries become Americanized countries. European countries have existed for thousands of years, with rich culture, geneology, customs, etc. America/Canada can be multicultural, because thats how they were created. Not every country needs to be. I dont even care if theyre good people or not, I care about maintaining identity and heritage. 

I perfectly agree that countries must maintain their identities, and that includes EU countries

I'm pretty sure most of the migrants are good people, I just don't believe they fit in the European way of living, they develop their own close communities which grow and cause conflicts and problems in the long term

and just to be clear, I'm not a racist in any way or against migration, I would gladly become friends with any sensible person

what I am against is mass migration which can alter a country's demographic

people who don't like the way their countries are should make their voices louder, stay and reform your countries instead

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Helloplite said:

Sorry, I am not a sheep. Nationalism was the norm. What you hear now is its death throes. 

Oh and newsflash: I really couldn't give a damn about the EU. I am no friend of faceless globalist structures, just as much as I am no friend of pitiful nationalist structures.

And good job of you not responding to any of my "sensitive" points. I guess that's how good you are at offering a response to arguments by others. It seems that you are the one who doesn't know how to "deal" with things that annoy you. You might need a lesson or two in raising, sustaining, and defending an argument.

Pitiful.

Nationalism is STILL the norm (195 "countries" and counting) and keep up your haughty farce of not being a so called "sheep" ... 

What's pitiful ARE your worthless points since it's petty defecate on your part to start hurling insults, bwahaha ... 

Tell me, do you feel empowered by the anonymity behind that display ? 

Last edited by fatslob-:O - on 01 May 2018