By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Brexiters OUTRAGED after discovering that voting to abolish free movement means movement will no longer be free

contestgamer said:

Because I want countries to maintain their identities. Multicultural countries become Americanized countries. European countries have existed for thousands of years, with rich culture, geneology, customs, etc. America/Canada can be multicultural, because thats how they were created. Not every country needs to be. I dont even care if theyre good people or not, I care about maintaining identity and heritage. 

Culture, geneology, customs and so on do NOT go away just because your nation is Multicultural.

I am in Australia, it's Multicultural.
Native Aborigines are maintaining everything you have listed, I should know, they are part of my heritage.

Those from Asian, European, African, Middle Eastern descent tend to maintain their cultures, geneology and customs successfully and will even celebrate such things when it is time appropriate.
For example we have Asian markets, Greek markets, we have Italian clubs, Muslims celebrate Ramadan, LGBTQI community still has Mardi Gras'.

To me you are just worried about nothing.

Last edited by Pemalite - on 29 April 2018

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
contestgamer said:

Because I want countries to maintain their identities. Multicultural countries become Americanized countries. European countries have existed for thousands of years, with rich culture, geneology, customs, etc. America/Canada can be multicultural, because thats how they were created. Not every country needs to be. I dont even care if theyre good people or not, I care about maintaining identity and heritage. 

And there we have it.

You seem to have a lot to say on this matter, however it appears you don't have a fucking clue, like a lot of others commenting here!

Does it offend you that Japan openly wants to maintain their one race nation status? Or is to okay because they're in Asia? How about Saudi Arabia refusing Muslim asylum seekers, yet offering to build Mosques all over Christian countries as their way of contribution? Do you not see a problem there?

The EU accepts migrants from the Third World, then spreads them out everywhere across Western Europe. Nations who ironically take more out of the EU than they put in, like Poland, The Czech Republic & Hungary are okay, they shun non white migrants to absolutely no criticism or comeback. It's all on countries like the UK, hence the resentment.

Muslim migrants are an absolute disgrace in Britain, the level of crime committed per head is absolutely ridiculous. People born in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Somalia top the unemployment tables. Do you know about Rotherham and the Pakistani child grooming gangs, is this acceptable to you? Now more Muslim migrants are coming in on EU passports, alongside the other feckless migrants who are then branded British after bringing nothing to the table.

It's a dangerous prospect for most, The Coudenhove Kalergi plan in action. People are right to have genuine concerns, the EU is fucking frightening, multiculturalism is cynical, and it appears you're just another useless idiot unwittingly promoting the demise of the West.

KingCherry said:
VGPolyglot said:

And there we have it.

You seem to have a lot to say on this matter, however it appears you don't have a fucking clue, like a lot of others commenting here!

Does it offend you that Japan openly wants to maintain their one race nation status? Or is to okay because they're in Asia? How about Saudi Arabia refusing Muslim asylum seekers, yet offering to build Mosques all over Christian countries as their way of contribution? Do you not see a problem there?

The EU accepts migrants from the Third World, then spreads them out everywhere across Western Europe. Nations who ironically take more out of the EU than they put in, like Poland, The Czech Republic & Hungary are okay, they shun non white migrants to absolutely no criticism or comeback. It's all on countries like the UK, hence the resentment.

Muslim migrants are an absolute disgrace in Britain, the level of crime committed per head is absolutely ridiculous. People born in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Somalia top the unemployment tables. Do you know about Rotherham and the Pakistani child grooming gangs, is this acceptable to you? Now more Muslim migrants are coming in on EU passports, alongside the other feckless migrants who are then branded British after bringing nothing to the table.

It's a dangerous prospect for most, The Coudenhove Kalergi plan in action. People are right to have genuine concerns, the EU is fucking frightening, multiculturalism is cynical, and it appears you're just another useless idiot unwittingly promoting the demise of the West.

No, I don't think it's okay that Japan and Saudi Arabia have racist institutions either, but we're talking about the UK here, not them. And if "the West" means a xenophobic place where people want to discriminate against others based on their race or country of origin, then I'm all for its demise.

contestgamer said:
VGPolyglot said:

So then what you said made no sense at all.

Uk has been getting a lot of non European migrants, thats what needed to be stopped.

Ummm... leaving the EU isn't going to change that :/

Unless public opinion on immigration changed so that they no longer want immigrants anymore, its likely the current trend isn't going to change. Then again, I have no clue what the current opinion in the UK is anywwayy.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

melbye said:
Obviously the EU was going to do everything they can to punish the UK for leaving. But is £6 to much to pay when you don't have to live through EU's tyranny

Tyranny?! Name one thing that is tyrannical about the EU. They collect no taxes, for one. What is it, huh? 

Around the Network
setsunatenshi said:
KingCherry said:

I'm bemused that you, a German, has the nerve to type such drivel considering the total devastation your nation has caused over the past 100 years. Even now, you're trying to dominate everyone with Merkel at the helm. Seriously, your nation should still hang its head in shame, not sit back sniggering at Britain! Can you not understand why we want to get away from you?

get the fuck over yourself! 

what the hell do you have to do with his nationality!? gtfo with this not conceiled xenophobia

The funniest part is how some people like him have magically made centuries of colonialism vanish. Germans have to "still hang their heads in shame", but let's conviniently forget our own British history. The East India Company didn't happen. Countries don't actually celebrate their liberation from the British Empire... The world over.

Last edited by Helloplite - on 30 April 2018

£6...is enough to outrage? also, in its current state i want the EU to implode so idgaf. if i were british (which i’m ~8% british from dna) i would have voted brexit. i really oppose all the migration and communist level open borders stuff. i blame boomers even if they vote differently now; their lack of care or foresight is what led to this problem.

"They will be required to provide personal details and information about their recent movements in order to enter the EU" so what?

when i left ireland they asked background info of job, recent movements, and criminal history every single person getting on a flight. i don’t mind this and don’t understand it as a huge invasion of privacy. people who do nothing wrong have nothing to fear from this system. i’m 3/4 white and 1/4 asian with tan/brown skin and white features (mostly) so i could even face profiling racism if it did exist. it’s not a perfect system to help prevent that, but it was a nice added level of security that i liked. a person who is mentally unstable could be caught and it took like 2 minutes per person or family which added no time since we were waiting in line for luggage check anyway

contestgamer said:
Pemalite said:

Australia implements EU regulations when we aren't in the EU. Mostly for things like Tech/Safety standards.
And that's a good thing, because the EU have stringent guidelines and testing procedures.

Do you need to be so derogative? Who gives a shit if someone is German?
It's in the past, treat it as such.

I don't hold any ill-will for all the horrible things the British did in the past, especially when it came to the treatment of native inhabitants of various lands.

Why did it need to be stopped?
Just because someone comes from outside the EU, doesn't mean they have nefarious reasons.

Perhaps you should look towards other nations who are highly successful and multicultural as an example?

Muslims aren't a race. They aren't confined to various geographical areas.
In-fact, the majority of Muslims are not even in the Middle East.

You can have someone who is 100% European and be Muslim.
It's just bigoted nonesense in the end.

Define British heritage. Is it tea? Porcelain chinaware? The slaves traded all over the world? Is it, per chance, the East India Company? Is it apartheid? Is it the Boer concentration camps? Is it the Yemen massacre in the 60s? Is it the Amritsar massacre? Is it the crimes committed in Iraq in the 20s, denying their freedom? Is it the massacre of over 3000 Cypriots in the 60s and 70s, for the same reasons? Is it the famines and violence in Bengali? Is it the fine legacy of British Colonialism?

Oh please do tell me more of this British identity and heritage of yours. It really sounds rather fascinating and jolly. You must know enough about it to educate a pathetic non-British like me! Perhaps you could colonize me to make me appreciate your culture better?

contestgamer said:
VGPolyglot said:

And not sure how this is going to do that, the UK has natural water borders.

Because theres freedom of movement within the EU and we have had millions of muslim migrants that have entered the EU thanks to Germany. The only way to protect the borders is to leave the EU

UK is NOT part of the Schengen Area. You are already controlling EVERYONE that is coming to the UK (including EU citizens).