Forums - General Discussion - Burritos vs Enchiladas vs Chimichangas

Best one?

Burritos 11 36.67%

Enchiladas 10 33.33%

Chimichangas 9 30.00%

Total:30

Burritos. Enchiladas are a distant second.

"We hold these truths t-be self-ful evident. All men and women created by the.. Go-you know the.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network

Since my last post I have tried a Chimichanga. I have to agree that it is the best. The only downside is that it is hard to eat because it is too hot and oily to handle with your hands. I may have one for lunch tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
Since my last post I have tried a Chimichanga. I have to agree that it is the best. The only downside is that it is hard to eat because it is too hot and oily to handle with your hands. I may have one for lunch tomorrow.

Thank you for picking right. Lol.

Must admit i have never had a Enchilada or Chimichanga. but damn does those pictures make them look good. Burritos are delicious though

Nothing to see here, move along

Neither, chilaquiles is the only correct answer.

Around the Network

I don't know any of them. Voted Enchilladas because they look the tastiest.

melbye said:
Must admit i have never had a Enchilada or Chimichanga. but damn does those pictures make them look good. Burritos are delicious though

Chimichanga's are basically just a burrito but with a deep fried outer shell. I don't like Enchilada's but I know a lot of people do. You should try them! We eat so much Mexican down here  

Quality thread. I chose Burrito because I never had Enchiladas or Chimichangas. The Enchilada looks disgustelicious.

Flilix said:
I don't know any of them. Voted Enchilladas because they look the tastiest.

You chose well, they are the tastiest.

Although the one pictured in the OP looks horribly gross! Gonna assume the OP's bias led him to choose the worst picture he could find.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

I'm all for Mexican food, but I prefer enchiladas so far.