By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Burritos vs Enchiladas vs Chimichangas

Best one?

Burritos 11 36.67%

Enchiladas 10 33.33%

Chimichangas 9 30.00%

Total:30

Must admit i have never had a Enchilada or Chimichanga. but damn does those pictures make them look good. Burritos are delicious though

Around the Network

Neither, chilaquiles is the only correct answer.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I don't know any of them. Voted Enchilladas because they look the tastiest.

melbye said:
Must admit i have never had a Enchilada or Chimichanga. but damn does those pictures make them look good. Burritos are delicious though

Chimichanga's are basically just a burrito but with a deep fried outer shell. I don't like Enchilada's but I know a lot of people do. You should try them! We eat so much Mexican down here  

Quality thread. I chose Burrito because I never had Enchiladas or Chimichangas. The Enchilada looks disgustelicious.

Around the Network

I'm all for Mexican food, but I prefer enchiladas so far.

I love Burritos.... so that :)

edit:
never had a Chimichangas, but they look alot like China rolls. Which I do like, but still.... Burriotos #1.

I honestly made an account just to comment on this thread. In all honesty Chimichanga is not authentic Mexican food, it is seen as more of a tex-mex food. Meaning they took a spin on the burrito in the southwestern states and just deep fried it. Mexican food is different depending on what region in Mexico a person is from. One person can give you red enchiladas or another person can serve you green. Generally red enchiladas are considered sweet while the green are spicy. All in all I prefer enchiladas.

quailman said:
I honestly made an account just to comment on this thread. In all honesty Chimichanga is not authentic Mexican food, it is seen as more of a tex-mex food. 

I know, but I made this thread almost a year ago and that's a very small inconvenient detail ... we still just lump it in as Mexican food down here

Also, looks like Texas wins again! 

As someone who lived in Mexico for almost 17 years... The food in those pictures looks disgusting, especially the enchilada. I lived in the north of Mexico though so I don't know whether that's how they make it in the south, or that is the Americanized version of those dishes.

Where I'm from though it was
Chimichangas
Burrito
Enchiladas
Albeit they all where fucking close in how good they are.