I hate those to be honest

Wait. . What? How can you hate tamales?

BTW I ate one yesterday.

Fuchigole said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

BTW I ate one yesterday.

The meat is ... ok ... it's a little bland but it's alright. I don't like the wrapping or the Masa 

Fuchigole said:

BTW I ate one yesterday.

The meat is ... ok ... it's a little bland but it's alright. I don't like the wrapping or the Masa 

You haven't eaten a good tamal, that's all. The ones with fruit are my favorites. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:

You haven't eaten a good tamal, that's all. The ones with fruit are my favorites. 

Eh, probably true to be honest. I've only ever had them home-made. 

Around the Network

Well, I like all three, but enchiladas are a bit annoying being served in sauce like that, and like you said, chimichangas are basically just better burritos, so definitely chimichangas, though burritos are probably better for you health-wise if you choose the right ingredients. Just thinking about chimichangas and looking at that picture is making my mouth water though.

LivingMetal said:

Tamales, man.  Tamales

No one asked ya, to be honest.  (j/k)