By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Spoilers!!! Infinity wars plot discussion spoilers do not click if you want to watch it

My guess is that they aren't actually dead, but trapped in the Soul-stone. Strange foresaw this all, he knew that to win the war they had to lose this particular battle.

Around the Network

Definitely not dead. I have a feeling they may be able to save Gamora also, she seems important to Quills character growth so a bit weird to kill her off.

I just disappointed by Hulk getting so little time.
Like 5 secs just to get his ass handed to him by Thanos. Barely put up a fight lol

melbye said:
My guess is that they aren't actually dead, but trapped in the Soul-stone. Strange foresaw this all, he knew that to win the war they had to lose this particular battle.

Was that the part where Tony asked him "How many did we win"? Hmm I actually missed that.

Tbone said:
Like 5 secs just to get his ass handed to him by Thanos. Barely put up a fight lol

And Bruce trying so hard to get The Hulk out he looked like he was doing a very explosive number 2, but then Hulk just says NO! lol He got a trauma real bad.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Sunstrider said:
melbye said:

Was that the part where Tony asked him "How many did we win"? Hmm I actually missed that.

Tbone said:

And Bruce trying so hard to get The Hulk out he looked like he was doing a very explosive number 2, but then Hulk just says NO! lol He got a trauma real bad.

He told Tony that out of the 14 million something outcomes they only won in one of them so i assume he is now playing that scenario out, which meant giving up the Time Stone

Around the Network
Tbone said:

Hulk is strong, he isn't dumb, he lost vs Thanos with 2 of the stones he knew he would lose with 4 

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Sunstrider said: 
Tbone said:

If its that explosive. Then only death of Black widow could make it happen? 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Is this true? You told me not to click if I want to watch it, and I don't, so you might as well tell me if you're trolling or not.

No trolling, they lose terribly and get their numbers severely (and necessarily) cut down.

The people jumping on the "they can't kill x" or "in the comic this happened" remember that the mcu has proved itself different to the comics in many ways, sometimes to the annoyance of comic fans. Watch and see, don't presume you know the outcome because this mcu has proved itself great and unpredictable at the same time.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

It's cute that some of you think the snap deaths are staying dead. You do realize a bunch of those dead characters have solo sequel movies already in production right?

Angelus said:
It's cute that some of you think the snap deaths are staying dead. You do realize a bunch of those dead characters have solo sequel movies already in production right?

They're not going to undo all of them a la supermans pointless death and return. Would cheapen the whole thing and they well know that.

I always say to take the mcu and be aware that they do not always follow the comics, certain characters can also be replaced without simply bringing back the old ones, places where different people have been using those superhero alter ego or just simply new stories which differ from those in the comics. The mcu has been very well created to not always be predictable but always entertain.