By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you enjoy cooking? Do you enjoy working out? How many times per week?

It seems like that with my generation more and more people are going to the gym, I don't have data to back that up at all. But there definitely is data to support that my generation has cooked much less and are enjoying fast casual places.

Personally I really enjoy both of these things. I know it is a huge time sink though, so people who have long workdays probably have different opinions on this.

I have a few protein rich snacks and cook 1 meal everyday. Meanwhile I only have a 3 times / week split on the gym right now. But I also have to walk everywhere along with a dance class once a week.

Around the Network

Me cooking? LOL!
I'm too lazy for that. I eat simple, ready to eat stuff. Sandwiches, pasta, anything that is immediately ready. I usually eat once a day a full meal, usually the last meal before sleep but sometimes I eat earlier, I never take a breakfast though.
Also technically speaking I don't work out. But I walk a lot, I don't know if intensive walking can be considered working out.
And finally I sleep very irregularly. I am a total mess when it comes to having a regular life. I am very disconnected from social norms.

I use HelloFresh for easy healthy meals, and workout everyday. I'm good spending 1 hour a day on dinner, and 1 hour at the gym so I can live longer and play more games!.

I haven't been able to work out lately.

I 'cooked' pizza today. I guess the correct term is baked?

Around the Network

I work out a lot, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I'm trying to get more definition on my pectoral and abdominal muscles, but haven't exactly been able to find the best routine or diet to go along with it. I'll work on it some more in the coming weeks. I don't cook at all though.

I exercise every day in the comfort of my own home. As for cooking, I most often prepare myself a bowl of sugar-free cereal with a peanut butter and chocolate sandwich accompanying it.

When I finally have my own kitchen all to myself that I can set up just the way I like, I'll probably do a lot more cooking than I do now. Been working out on and off since I was 13, though. These days I just go hard on the weekends and I'm finding it to be more sustainable and enjoyable than more frequent and strict regimens I've done in the past (could never stick with those long term).

For the past 6 years I've adopted both into my lifestyle.

Two nights ago...I made fresh marinara sauce and brownies from scratch. Both came out great.

I even make my own mozzarella every so often. Nothing beats fresh mozz melted on a chicken parm. Eggplant parm. Yum asf.

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

Yeah, I definitely like to do both. I have a routine of either jogging/exercise bike or biking/walking almost everyday, with only 1 day off from that. I'm able to cook, so I don't really go out for food, except once a week to meet up with my friends over dinner.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread