By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you enjoy cooking? Do you enjoy working out? How many times per week?

I'm on the Keto Diet. Low carb, high fat. - With lots of Protein for gainz.
I hate cooking, so keep it simple and quick. Couple cups of Beans and Peas. Couple snags.

Basically eliminates all fast food.
Don't eat Breakfast or Lunch, no snacks, will have a low-carb shake at lunch time if I am exerting myself.

I do Fire fighting training on Monday nights, Emergency Service training on Wednesday nights, so I skip those days as they are physically intensive.
I have a 10+ hour training session for fire fighting or emergency services on a Sunday a couple times a month.

So usually I go to the Gym on Saturday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday for a good hour-hour and a half... And I will do a 15-20km (9-12 miles) walk 1-2 times per week with short 5km (3.1 mile) walks whenever I can fit them in.

Being fit and eating healthy is important, it's great when you have a routine set in.
If you can't manage a routine... Then start by having motivation from friends and family, get them to join in and push you along.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

I work out for like 10-20mins a day. 30 if I'm really feeling motivated, and once or twice a week I'll cook a dish that'll last me 5-7 days. Cook eggs daily, too.

I'm going to make curry today. My curry is super yummy !

I enjoy cooking, its the cleaning up part afterwards that makes me not enjoy cooking lol

I also enjoy working out but since my work out buddy moved away I haven't been as motivated.

I cook everyday ! I'm doing a bit of workout in term of weights, in the comfort of my home.

I love to cook, I have a butchery and everything close to home, and I maybe go once a month to a restaurant with friends. I cook for my friends, I love to cook for my gf, or myself ^^

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
I enjoy cooking, its the cleaning up part afterwards that makes me not enjoy cooking lol

I find that cleaning up as you cook helps out. (A dishwasher also helps out loads.)

arcaneguyver said:
V-r0cK said:

I find that cleaning up as you cook helps out. (A dishwasher also helps out loads.)

I'm one of those people that has a dishwasher but rarely uses them lol  and its an old dishwasher so the water/electrical consumption isn't the greatest. 

I despise both of those things.

I cook most days of the week and go to the gym 3 times a week.

I just follow these 30 day exercise apps that I download. I usually just add my daily stuff to it, and mostly do half of what the Suggested 1 day is.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Good to see a lot of people cooking and exercising, maybe I should have added a poll, because most people who actually do these things will answer while the others won't.