By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales (Week 16): Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - April 16 - 22 , 2018

Good start for Labo.

Around the Network

Brain Age 44.166 / 3.847.136
Wii Sports 176.880 / 3.724.565
Wii Fit 254.009 / 3.561.787
Nintendogs 135.674 / 2.080.644
Wii Play 171.888 / 2.804.201

Wii Party 223.595 / 2.389.549

If Labo follows a similar trend than it could reach 2 million lifetime.

Last edited by zorg1000 - on 25 April 2018

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

There's definitely something going on with the Slim models availability, at the very least for this week.
Not sure what would have caused this though. It's pretty strange. Did they not expect the sales boost from Monster Hunter World at all? It's been 3 months since that game came out though.

Hahahaha Labo killing GoW!!?? I don't beliiieveeee it. Switch is a King

❌ Moderated (Trolling) ~ CGI

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 25 April 2018

Either the PS4 is dead in Japan or there are shortages.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

A good and a serviceable start for the two Labo Kits, respectively.

Switch still comfortably over 50% weekly market share because Sony didn't even care enough about the God of War launch to provide a higher number of PS4 Slims than usual, rather it looks like they prepared PS4 Pro bundles to substitute the shipment of Slims in this given week.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Pinkie_pie said:
Ps4 would be selling 25-30k if it wasn't supply constrained. meanwhile switch is selling 35k without supply issue which isn't really good.

PS4 isn’t actually that supply constrained, only a little. Switch is also just releasing ports for now, so 34k is alright for now. Golden Week coming up soon.

Pretty sure there will be a new version of PS4 announcved at E3 now and Sony is trying to sell out the stock they have

Nothing to see here, move along

melbye said:
Pretty sure there will be a new version of PS4 announcved at E3 now and Sony is trying to sell out the stock they have

Im hoping for a PS4 Super Slim at $249.99, ill pick one up this holiday if that happens.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

C'mon Japanese people, buy more games!

It saddens me to see Japan as only a fraction of it's former self.

And I'm going to pretend I didn't see those GoW sales. :(