By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox E3 2018 Supposedly Leaked *Fake

Do you believe it?

Yes, and Im more than pleased. 2 3.70%

Yes, and this isnt enough for me 17 31.48%

No, but Id be more than pleased if true 12 22.22%

No, and this isnt enough for me 23 42.59%

Total:54

Besides Banjo, this lineup is kind of disappointing; just multiplats and the same old games we expect to come out.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

Sounds like a logical MS E3. I bet most of it is true.

zorg1000 said:
shikamaru317 said:

I call fake for several reasons:

1. Timed exclusivity on Splinter Cell. Too good to be true.

2. Borderlands 3 on Gamepass at release. Too good to be true.

3. Halo being rebooted. I know Halo 5 singleplayer had poor reception, but I highly doubt 343 would take that as a sign that the series needs a reboot.

4. Electric Square Kart game releasing in Spring. Why would they release it on Spring 2019 instead of filling the September 2019 Forza slot, giving Turn 10 an extra year to make Forza Motorsport 8 as a next-gen launch title Holiday 2020?

The rest of it is pretty logical, the marketing deal games, Joanna Dark, Screamride 2, and Banjo Anniversary have all been leaked, rumored, or hinted at by MS previously.

1. The original Splinter Cell was timed exclusive and MS recently did something similar with Tomb Raider.

2. If MS is serious about the service than i fully expect them to start throwing some serious cash to get AAA games on it as soon as possible.

3. Im thinking it might mean reboot in terms of gameplay rather than story. Shaking up the gameplay like Zelda or God of War.

I think it's fake too but M$ also got Splinter Cell Conviction as an exclusive and it's still exclusive as far as I know.

Twitter: @d21lewis

Ah! That time of the year with E3 approaching and the new "leaks" that pop up every week.

As always with these things, there are some credible, albeit obvious, things mixed with other ones less credible. We'll have to wait ˜50 days to see how much of it is true.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

4chan is the main indicator that will make me say no at every rumor being from this site

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
zorg1000 said:

1. The original Splinter Cell was timed exclusive and MS recently did something similar with Tomb Raider.

2. If MS is serious about the service than i fully expect them to start throwing some serious cash to get AAA games on it as soon as possible.

3. Im thinking it might mean reboot in terms of gameplay rather than story. Shaking up the gameplay like Zelda or God of War.

I think it's fake too but M$ also got Splinter Cell Conviction as an exclusive and it's still exclusive as far as I know.

I think its fake too but there is nothing unbelievable about it.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

LiquorandGunFun said:

i hope halo isnt that late, that was the one thing i was looking forward to this year. for me, with no halo, nothing but meh and disappointment so far if true. especially with the loss of a cod title for me.

Things were already pointing to Halo releasing in 2019. Hasn’t even been announced yet, and to my knowledge Halo has never released 6mo after its initial announcement. 

Also, what do u mean by “loss of a cod title?” You mean the rumor about the lack of a campaign?

Bandorr said:
Possible, but amazingly underwhelmed. Like really, could be their worst E3 yet.

Why would Forza be at 30FPS?

Also why would they have stuff for 2019 planned?

Find the possibility they are ditching Halo 6 and going for Halo 1 reboot fascinating.

The Horizon games have always been 30 FPS due to the dynamic weather and other factors.

Chris Hu said:
Bandorr said:
Possible, but amazingly underwhelmed. Like really, could be their worst E3 yet.

Why would Forza be at 30FPS?

Also why would they have stuff for 2019 planned?

Find the possibility they are ditching Halo 6 and going for Halo 1 reboot fascinating.

The Horizon games have always been 30 FPS due to the dynamic weather and other factors.

They should offer a 1080p 60fps mode.

Enemy said:
There are a couple interesting titles but will this be enough to keep Sony from dominating? I don't think so. Sony doesn't even need to have an E3 conference and everyone knows they still have GoT from Sucker Punch, Dreams, The Last of Us Part 2, Death Stranding and Final Fantasy 7 Remake.

If Perfect Dark and Splinter Cell only started development recently and will release in 2019, that is a very short dev cycle that could hurt the quality. I think Halo 5 and Gears 4 also suffered from being rushed to prop up weak Xbone sales.

I'd argue plenty of middling games have long development cycles as well.

I'm not sure if Halo 5 or Gears 4 were rushed. Halo 5 was a polished game, but a short campaign. Gears 4 was a total package in my opinion, a lot of content but got critiqued for being linear shooter (as it always was). Its worth noting those games have heavy MP focus though, perhaps the main focus.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)