By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox E3 2018 Supposedly Leaked *Fake

Do you believe it?

Yes, and Im more than pleased. 2 3.70%

Yes, and this isnt enough for me 17 31.48%

No, but Id be more than pleased if true 12 22.22%

No, and this isnt enough for me 23 42.59%

Total:54

So, nice list of Steam's games. And Forza.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
Snoopy said:
I believe some parts, but not all. Fable IV, New perfect dark, Gears 5, Halo 6 and Forza Horizon 4 is what I expect in terms of new games. If I get that, I will be happy especially since playground games is developing Fable 4.

Fable/Gears will probably be shown e3 2019 instead, and be ready for a cross platform, Xbox One + Xbox Two launch.

Of course, but still great franchises imo. Also, forgot AOE4 more than likely be on xbox.

Snoopy said:
JRPGfan said:

Fable/Gears will probably be shown e3 2019 instead, and be ready for a cross platform, Xbox One + Xbox Two launch.

Of course, but still great franchises imo. Also, forgot AOE4 more than likely be on xbox.

Are you sure? AoE1 Remaster wasn't.

So early? I think it's fake, but the games listed probably will be on the show.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

VGPolyglot said:
foodfather said:
Halo reboot really does make sense. H5 story waz abysmal.

But couldn't they just make 6's story better then? I don't think they'd just scrap the whole storyline before the trilogy is even over.

And would be a big "f*** you" to the fans to just leave the story unfinished to reboot the franchise.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

Around the Network

The Xbox brand is so laughable at this point. Not sure what Microsoft gonna do when the PS5 comes out and takes 80% of the marketshare between them.

trasharmdsister12 said:

DonFerrari said: 

And would be a big "f*** you" to the fans to just leave the story unfinished to reboot the franchise.

Don't mean to speak for all Halo fans but as a fan of the series since December 1, 2001 (when I got my original Xbox) I can say that Halo 5 itself was the biggest "f*** you" I could've been given as a fan. Again, I can't speak for everyone who is a fan of the franchise but it was just not where I wanted the series to go in any way (story or gameplay or multiplayer). 

It wouldn't make sense to retcon what they built up already story wise by rebooting the franchise and never finishing the arc, but I don't think what they do with the arc to close it out will make people happy either. 

On the bright side, it has made the long wait for another FPS Halo game so much more bearable considering how little I care now. 

They wont. As a dedicated Halo fan myself I can safely say they wont. They wont destroy the trilogy over 1 average Halo game. There were rumours going around about two Halo games being developed, one being a Reach styled game while the other is Halo 6. Halo Wars I believed is dead however there were talks about a Halo Wars 3 game including Space Combat missions. 

trasharmdsister12 said:

DonFerrari said: 

Don't mean to speak for all Halo fans but as a fan of the series since December 1, 2001 (when I got my original Xbox) I can say that Halo 5 itself was the biggest "f*** you" I could've been given as a fan. Again, I can't speak for everyone who is a fan of the franchise but it was just not where I wanted the series to go in any way (story or gameplay or multiplayer). 

It wouldn't make sense to retcon what they built up already story wise by rebooting the franchise and never finishing the arc, but I don't think what they do with the arc to close it out will make people happy either. 

On the bright side, it has made the long wait for another FPS Halo game so much more bearable considering how little I care now. 

Yes I agree they are probably between the rock and the hard place... but it could be possible that without retconning or rebooting to bring the trilogy to a good conclusion.

Bandorr said:
iceland said:

Did you miss the OP? I counted 8, there's a difference between having none and being disappointed in what's offered.

Interesting what 8? With no release info on any of them I can't get the number to 8.

Halo/Forza make obvious sense. But what about the other 6?

Should be obvious, the MS ips/studios

Halo

Horizon 4

Perfect Dark

Banjo

Ori

Crackdown

Kart racer

Screamride

trasharmdsister12 said:

DonFerrari said: 

I'm with you tads. 

In many ways 5 is the worst of the series, even if it improved drastically the multiplayer experience in 4. I still consider Halo the best FPS franchise of all time, but that's very much in spite of 343's work on the series.

A new Halo used to be an event. Now it's a blip on the radar.

All that said, you're right: they absolutely cannot bail on this Reclaimer trilogy mid-stream. It would destroy what goodwill the series has left.