By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Labo is trending below GameStop’s expectations

Will you buy Labo?

Yes, day one 9 8.82%

Yes, eventually 13 12.75%

No 80 78.43%

Total:102
Miyamotoo said:
quickrick said:

He's a insider with gamestop sales info, other wise he would banned by now. I thought it was gonna flop, these things are hit and miss, but are usually miss.

How we can know that he is inisder with Gamestop, from OP you dont know anuthing. This dont means that labo will flop, when people alaredy like to post posts from people from Resetera, MatPiscatella The NPD Group - Video Game Industry Analyst Verified User :

"Not sure Labo should be judged until we get through December".

https://www.resetera.com/threads/march-2018-npd-u-s-hardware-predictions-closes-tuesday-april-17th.34348/page-12#post-6853444

if you know how resetera works then you know he would be banned by now, not to mention people have confirmed he's a insider a few pages back.

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
quickrick said:

He's a insider with gamestop sales info, other wise he would banned by now. I thought it was gonna flop, these things are hit and miss, but are usually miss.

How we can know that he is inisder with Gamestop, from OP you dont know anuthing, its sound just liky random post, you cant relly make thread just one post without any informations about source.

Benji a couple of posts down says "I agree with the labo assessment" there's enough of a source to be worthy of a thread even if you don't like the message.

Maybe it will pick up in December, frankly I hope not, I'd rather Nintendo put effort into something else.

Barkley said:
Miyamotoo said:

How we can know that he is inisder with Gamestop, from OP you dont know anuthing, its sound just liky random post, you cant relly make thread just one post without any informations about source.

Benji a couple of posts down says "I agree with the labo assessment" there's enough of a source to be worthy of a thread even if you don't like the message.

Maybe it will pick up in December, frankly I hope not, I'd rather Nintendo put effort into something else.

LOL he always does this, questions the source every time he doesn't like what he hears. if its from resetera and the source is not banned or questioned heavily by members then its legit 99.9% of the time.

also has this gem in that thread: (same page you linked OP)

Deader2818 - "I can say this much, GOW has destroyed whatever Gamestop was projecting. Reserves are 200%+ to its reserve goal."

lmao Gamestop predictions for God of War where wwaaaay to low.

quickrick said:
Miyamotoo said:

How we can know that he is inisder with Gamestop, from OP you dont know anuthing. This dont means that labo will flop, when people alaredy like to post posts from people from Resetera, MatPiscatella The NPD Group - Video Game Industry Analyst Verified User :

"Not sure Labo should be judged until we get through December".

https://www.resetera.com/threads/march-2018-npd-u-s-hardware-predictions-closes-tuesday-april-17th.34348/page-12#post-6853444

if you know how resetera works then you know he would be banned by now, not to mention people have confirmed he's a insider a few pages back.

quickrick said: 
Barkley said: 

LOL he always does this, questions the source every time he doesn't like what he hears. if its from resetera and the source is not banned or questioned heavily by members then its legit 99.9% of the time.

That don't have anything with what I wrote, and its dumb to think that people from here need to reads pages on Resetera to find out who is guy on witch post this thread is made, when you make thread you have to gave informations about source, not just what it looks like some post of from random guy, OP needed to include thats this Gamestop insaider at least, and that "Nintendo Labo is trending below expectations in Gamestop".

Around the Network

Labo seems to me like a thing that people buy when they see it on the store shelf and word of mouth. Why is it  that just because GOW and Labo are out on the same day people want there to be some kind of war between them, it's stupid

Last edited by melbye - on 17 April 2018

Miyamotoo said:
quickrick said:

That don't have anything with what I wrote, and its dumb to think that people from here need to reads pages on Resetera to find out who is guy on witch post this thread is made.

your post is waste of time, the info is legit. if you don't want to believe it, just leave the thread. people that are familiar with resetera know the source is reliable, and you do this everytime there is bad news about nintendo.   

quickrick said:
Miyamotoo said:

That don't have anything with what I wrote, and its dumb to think that people from here need to reads pages on Resetera to find out who is guy on witch post this thread is made.

your post is waste of time, the info is legit. if you don't want to believe it, just leave the thread. people that are familiar with resetera know the source is reliable, and you do this everytime there is bad news about nintendo.   

Man, I'm always seeing you comment on threads that aren't in favor of Nintendo. It is like you want them to fail or something.

1doesnotsimply

quickrick said:
Miyamotoo said:

His post actually makes a lot of sense if you read it. The information in the post from Resetera (Rumor or truth) applied solely to Gamestop. That does not reflect in the thread title. A Mod or the OP should edit the thread title for accuracy.

duduspace1 said:
quickrick said:

His post actually makes a lot of sense if you read it. The information in the post from Resetera (Rumor or truth) applied solely to Gamestop. That does not reflect in the thread title. A Mod should edit the thread title for accuracy.

gamestop still has the biggest marketshare of video game market sales, but i agree it should be added to the OP. as for this being a rumor, it's not, resetera mods will ask for proof for anybody claiming to have insider sales info, i have seen 2 people get banned within minutes, after giving false info.