By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The American family is falling apart

o_O.Q said:
Conina said:

with every new person born the chances of bringing the next warmonger like hitler into the world increases

you drop the birth rate and the chances of it happening fall drastically

This argument works both ways, don't you think?

what i'm saying is that we are long overdue for the next genius who takes us into the next paradigm with regards to our understanding of the universe

your proposition drops the chances of that happening and that's a problem because you risk hindering our advancement to the next level of consciousness

Long overdue? the last genius died just a few days ago: Stephen Hawking. Give humanity some time for the next one, don't be impatient

Around the Network
CrazyGamer2017 said:
sundin13 said:

Even if you want to have sex with someone at some times, it doesn't mean that there will never be an instance where they want to have sex and you don't...

It shouldn't be hard to understand how marital rape can occur.

No I don't understand it. Again you don't marry someone you met 5 minutes ago, you get to know people sometimes for years before marriage, so if they guy is some kind of freak who loves to force himself then you should have noticed and not married him. Even from the guy's point of view this makes no sense to me. I understand rape as an act someone does cause there is NO other way to have sex with someone he fancies but raping his wife? It's the only person you can screw in a totally socially approved way, hell it's weird if you don't want to, so why would you want to rape someone you can have sex with pretty much any time?

It's as if a thief owned a food store and went to "steal" stuff inside his store. What's the point? He owns everything in the store so why put on a mask and rob the place?

Don't get me wrong, I get it that these laws are good and will protect women that could be abused in their marriage, I'm not against such laws, I'm just saying I don't get it from a purely logical point of view.

if your wife anally penetrates you with a strap on after getting you drunk how would you feel about that?

with something like this btw 

sundin13 said:

So we are just sliding right into victim blaming? Like domestic violence boggles your mind so much that you are basically saying that it is the woman's fault for marrying someone who raped her.

And they you just casually move into an analogy in which you compare marriage to someone owning goods.

Yeah, piss off mate.

Oh what's up your butt?

First you ignore my last line, I'm not against such laws and I am just arguing about the logic nothing more, second, read my signature and F*** Off.

o_O.Q said:

if your wife anally penetrates you with a strap on after getting you drunk how would you feel about that?

Well two possible answers: First if I married her it's cause I LOVE her doing that to me, obviously.

Second answer: If I don't like her weird sex fetishes I would have very simply NOT married her...

Are guys at war with logic tonight?

CrazyGamer2017 said:
o_O.Q said:

Well two possible answers: First if I married her it's cause I LOVE her doing that to me, obviously.

Second answer: If I don't like her weird sex fetishes I would have very simply NOT married her...

but you have to consider that you will never know everything about a person before you marry them

secondly people are constantly changing with regards to their views and ideas

you could marry a woman who doesn't find that appealing but over time she might

Around the Network
CrazyGamer2017 said:
sundin13 said:

Even if you want to have sex with someone at some times, it doesn't mean that there will never be an instance where they want to have sex and you don't...

No I don't understand it. Again you don't marry someone you met 5 minutes ago, you get to know people sometimes for years before marriage, so if they guy is some kind of freak who loves to force himself then you should have noticed and not married him. Even from the guy's point of view this makes no sense to me. I understand rape as an act someone does cause there is NO other way to have sex with someone he fancies but raping his wife? It's the only person you can screw in a totally socially approved way, hell it's weird if you don't want to, so why would you want to rape someone you can have sex with pretty much any time?

Some people change or drop the act after the honeymoon phase. Situations change, f.e. the wife has great pain in the sexual act after a miscarriage and the husband doesn't care about that.

CrazyGamer2017 said:

It's as if a thief owned a food store and went to "steal" stuff inside his store. What's the point? He owns everything in the store so why put on a mask and rob the place?

Insurance fraud?

CrazyGamer2017 said:
sundin13 said:

Don't get me wrong, I get it that these laws are good and will protect women that could be abused in their marriage, I'm not against such laws, I'm just saying I don't get it from a purely logical point of view.

And this is how, despite the laws supposedly being equal, that in reality sexism still exists. Because you want to blame the woman for being raped by her husband, and your logic is essentially that they shouldn't have married them if they didn't want to get raped. Well, guess what? Most people that are raped, the perpetrator is someone they know! And a quarter of people, it's their spouse/former spouse.

Last edited by VGPolyglot - on 07 April 2018

o_O.Q said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:

but you have to consider that you will never know everything about a person before you marry them

secondly people are constantly changing with regards to their views and ideas

you could marry a woman who doesn't find that appealing but over time she might

It's not about her finding that appealing over time, it's about her going from NOT forcing the stuff she finds appealing to FORCING that stuff...

Just cause your husband or wife tells you he/she has changed and wants to try some kinky stuff, does not mean he/she wants to FORCE that kinky stuff upon you. I'm no psychologist so please correct me if I'm wrong but while people do change over time in regard to the stuff they enjoy to do, people don't really change in regard to respecting other's right to not be forced then change to enjoying forcing people to do stuff they don't want to.

The only good argument I understand and agree is your first line, you will indeed never FULLY know a person before you marry them. But that's why the priest says a magic thing during his speech, a thing that maybe people should pay more attention to: He says: Do you ACCEPT **** as your lawful wife, will you love her in health and sickness, for the best AND for the WORST....

If you say "I DO" you must know that you are marrying a human being that has flaws, that can change for the better just as much as for the worst. But you said "I DO", so yeah, take some responsibility if you say "I DO"...

Again before some politically correct idiot jumps at my throat for saying this, I want to be clear again that I don't endorse any kind of violence within marriage, I want to make clear that if a spouse is violent or hurts the other one, he is clearly guilty of that and the other one is clearly the victim and laws, MUST protect the victim. But I still question the logic here. If you don't want a spouse that COULD one day do something you don't like, DO NOT MARRY, say I DON'T instead of I DO, But if you marry, don't be surprised if the other one turns out to be HUMAN with HUMAN FLAWS and HUMAN behavior.

RolStoppable said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:

Oh what's up your butt?

First you ignore my last line, I'm not against such laws and I am just arguing about the logic nothing more, second, read my signature and F*** Off.

Your signature doesn't make sense. You clearly cannot handle free speech.

I'm freely speaking my mind responding to other people that freely speak their mind, in what universe do I not handle free speech?

CrazyGamer2017 said:
sundin13 said:

No I don't understand it.

"Hello, honey. I just got back from work, and I would like to have sex with you."
"I'm sorry dear, but I would not like to have sex with you today."
"I did not ask if you'd like to have sex."

You're a goddamn brainlet, my guy.

lol signatues