By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The American family is falling apart

numberwang said:
RolStoppable said:

The war on drugs and therefore the republicans are the main culprit in all of this.

Drugs are good for family cohesion? Would you marry an addict?

Exactly, the war on drugs just makes the addiction problem worse, so ending the War on Drugs would be a benefit.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
numberwang said:

Correlation is a necessary (but not sufficient) condition for causality and can't be dismissed so easily if you have many individual observations that demonstrate the point (someone without a family can't rely on parents, siblings etc for support and can be on the streets faster).

The war on drugs and therefore the republicans are the main culprit in all of this.

Republicans are also the main culprit of the shitty healthcare USA has. In most states abortion isn't covered except in the most extreme cases, so it's a luxury poor people (blacks and latinos are poorer on average than whites) can't afford.

Last edited by Player2 - on 17 April 2018

I never get the americans. I know that theres some nice people there that can be trusted like all countries but, for what I had heard all my entire life is more known for infamy than anything else.None of my bussiness I just live and let live but Im always wondering why.