By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wolfenstein 2 (direct-feed), Crash N.Sane Trilogy and Dark Souls Remaster Switch footage

Update: 14 Minutes of Wolfenstein 2 Gameplay added

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
Shikamo said:
Update: 14 Minutes of Wolfenstein 2 Gameplay added

Was just going to post that.Thanks.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Update: Off Screen Crash N.Sane Trilogy Switch footage added

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Hard to tell from off-screen footage, but the framerate in CB seems to stutter -> not the game you want stutter in.

edit: said stutter, meant inconsistent framerate (not exactly the same thing!)

Last edited by Xen - on 05 April 2018

Ok, that Wolfenstein gameplay looks really dang impressive for the system. We'll have to wait for direct capture but seriously, what we see from here is lookong pretty awesome.

Dark Souls looks like Dark Souls. It has the new lighting setup which I'm sure some veterans will bemoan. And textures seem cleaned up hear and there. But any other improvements can't be seen from here.

Crash looks good. I don't see the stutter myself, but then I am distracted by the astounding incompetence on display in the Gamexplain video :P

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
Ok, that Wolfenstein gameplay looks really dang impressive for the system. We'll have to wait for direct capture but seriously, what we see from here is lookong pretty awesome.

Dark Souls looks like Dark Souls. It has the new lighting setup which I'm sure some veterans will bemoan. And textures seem cleaned up hear and there. But any other improvements can't be seen from here.

Crash looks good. I don't see the stutter myself, but then I am distracted by the astounding incompetence on display in the Gamexplain video :P

Pardon: rather than stutter, it's just the framerate is not super consistent (to my eyes, at least).

Wolfenstein II looks pretty good, I'll definitely watch the comparison videos when they're released.

Xen said:
Nuvendil said:

Pardon: rather than stutter, it's just the framerate is not super consistent (to my eyes, at least).

Digital Foundry will likely do analysis of the retail release when it comes out to know for sure.

Green098 said:
Xen said:

Digital Foundry will likely do analysis of the retail release when it comes out to know for sure.

I bet they will.

Wolf II looks remarkably good considering it was made to push hardware far more powerful than the Switch. It's tricky to tell from off-screen footage but at this stage I'd say it already looks better than the Switch version of Doom.

The fact they're showing it off in docked mode rather than just portable shows they have confidence in it holding up well even on a TV.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 05 April 2018