By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Remasters - what next?

What remaster would you like?

Spyro 9 24.32%

Mass Effect trilogy 9 24.32%

Splinter Cell 1 2.70%

Prince of Persia 3 8.11%

Quake 1 2.70%

Other 14 37.84%

Total:37

They need to remaster the old Monkey Ball games. I am tired of the new crappy Monkey Ball games. Give us the originals! It and Melee are the only things keeping my Gamecube connected to the TV!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:

There was Wii Sports Club.

But that's a remaster of the original Wii Sports, not Resort.

Wouldn't Diamond and Pearl be more ramake than remaster? Unless you mean porting it to the 3DS. Though they would probably still remake the assets with the X/Y and Sun/Moon ones.

I'd want remakes more so than remasters with some of the older Fire Emblem games, like Genealogy of the Holy Wars and Thracia 776. It'd be cool if they gave those 2 the Echoes treatment.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

DragonRouge said:
fory77 said:
kotor 1 and 2

I wholeheartedly disagree, these two NEED to be remade completely using the same engine as the battlefront games and retelling the story of Revan, the sith vs republic war and the sith lords of part two as 100% canon. 

and a kotor 3 on the side

DEAD SPACE trilogy PLEASE!!

Around the Network

I would love a Prince of Persia. I'm getting sick of Assassin's Creed. It's like a less stylized and more boring version of Prince of Persia.

Other Franchises:
- F Zero
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Shenmue 1 and 2
- Jade Empire
- Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2
- Banjo Kazooie (Full On Remake)

kazuyamishima said:
DEAD SPACE trilogy PLEASE!!

this please.

Remakes ofcorse!

Ratchet ps3 trilogy would be dope (tod, q4b, acit)

MGS3 getting the twin snakes/nsanity treatment would be great. That covers my top 2 games ever

Resistance (especially resistance 2 co-op) would be awesome as resistance 3 was the best shooter of the gen and wasn’t surpassed until Doom

I am Iron Man

I'd certainly like a re-release of the first two Pikmin games. Looked amazing back then and still look good today, but could benefit from a proper overhaul and could help Pikmin 4 as well.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.