By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your opinion on Telltale Games right now?

Their games were never good

Around the Network

Tales From the Borderlands will be my first game from them quite soon, whether it will also be the last remains to be seen =P

I still like their games, but nowadays I wait for deep discounts of the seasons.

There was a time when it was hard to wait for the next episode... especially when these episodes still were point&click adventures (Sam & Max: Season 1 - 3, Tales of Monkey Island...) instead of interactive movies with QTEs.

Their interactive movies are uglier but more entertaining than Cage‘s.

I've played pretty much all of their titles (other than Borderlands and Minecraft) and I have to say I'm a fan. They do at times test my patience but when they're good they're amazing. I play on PC and having my choices from a previous title carry over to a new game is a concept I'll never tire of.
Having said all that I can't play them all the time. I will play a telltale game every 3-6 months but after I complete one I don't need another for awhile.....

P.S. To anyone reading this and wondering what Telltale game to play I would say -
The Wolf Among Us I frikken love it.....

Around the Network
tripenfall said:
I've played pretty much all of their titles (other than Borderlands and Minecraft) and I have to say I'm a fan.

You didn't play Tales from the Borderlands? Don't miss out on that, it is one of the funniest!

twintail said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

#opinion 

And here I thought i was maybe being too subtle.

Sorry, I was testing out the obnoxiousness of that reply

BTW: I redommend King‘s Quest to all those who like Telltale‘s interactive movies.

http://www.sierra.com/kingsquest

I have the Batman game on the Switch that im yet to play. However I hear it crashes a lot which can hamper your progression in terms of choice you make being erased. Has anybody here played it on Switch to confirm this?

They've grown too big off the success of TWD and they've also not really invested in their tech/games.... I see dark times ahead for them, they should have diversified years ago.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!