By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Level-5 CEO: All future main titles to be released for Switch, and more.

That's a big statement, but makes all the sense in the world though.

Last edited by Green098 - on 30 March 2018

Around the Network

In the great Switch tradition of ports, remasters, and blasts from the past, let's have Level 5 bring back the Dark Chronicle games. Pretty sure they will be news to this crop of Nintendo players. :)

I remember this news from days ago,I imagine if this confirms that for Switch:
https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/level-5-mmo-game/

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Nuvendil said:

It's about time...

Is what I *would* be saying if I could trust a single word these CEOs say. But given Bandai's big wigs seem to have flat out lied to their investor's with their promise of announcing "game after game after game" for the Switch from that moment on *directly to their investor's faces* (who need I remind you they are legally obligated to be honest with), I will take the stance of "I'll believe it when I can hold the games in my hands".

Also not encouraging that they seem to be waiting to properly announce anything of worth until FALL. Dev kits went out over a year and a half ago and we all know YOU got one. Have you been using it as a tea tray?

Also, would it kill you to maybe bug Bandai and other partners about porting your games to Switch? No need to strain yourselves, just outsource it to someone competent like all your competitors busily beating you to the punch are doing? No? Didn't think so.

I don't think there is any reason to doubt his words here, I mean, all of Level 5 mildly succesful IPs have srong ties with Nintendo's handhelds. I don't think the games will be exclusive to the Switch but they will be there.

Wonder what has happened to Megaton Musashi lol

Podings said:
In the great Switch tradition of ports, remasters, and blasts from the past, let's have Level 5 bring back the Dark Chronicle games. Pretty sure they will be news to this crop of Nintendo players. :)

This, loved Dark Cloud 2, not so much the first and hope for a Rogue Galaxy remaster/remake.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

Its to be expected.

Nuvendil said:

It's about time...

Is what I *would* be saying if I could trust a single word these CEOs say. But given Bandai's big wigs seem to have flat out lied to their investor's with their promise of announcing "game after game after game" for the Switch from that moment on *directly to their investor's faces* (who need I remind you they are legally obligated to be honest with), I will take the stance of "I'll believe it when I can hold the games in my hands".

Also not encouraging that they seem to be waiting to properly announce anything of worth until FALL. Dev kits went out over a year and a half ago and we all know YOU got one. Have you been using it as a tea tray?

Also, would it kill you to maybe bug Bandai and other partners about porting your games to Switch? No need to strain yourselves, just outsource it to someone competent like all your competitors busily beating you to the punch are doing? No? Didn't think so.

The Snack World: Trejarers Gold is coming to Switch on April 12th. Inazuma Eleven’s next entry was announced for Switch last year. Yokai Watch Shadowside is going to receive “huge news” on April 15th from CoroCoro Comics, which is supposedly a new game for the Switch. Level-5 has already been true to this mentality for all of their major franchises but Professor Layton and Ni No Kuni.

Ljink96 said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8763636

We got some shit for that, but glad it's happening. It only makes sense and doesn't take a crystal ball to predict. Level 5 has to be on board with Nintendo if they want to better themselves at least in Japan.

I read through that fiasco the way some people were up in arms over it was something, funny thing is the are a number of such things that will happen for the Switch that will gather the same reaction despite how obvious they are to predict.

I hope they work on the pacing in the games. The only issue I seem to have with Level 5 JRPG, is that they can often times be very slow.

Wow thats surprising!!!...... lol
Would love a new IP from them that is not like Yokai Watch

Pocky Lover Boy!