By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - No Mans Sky coming to Xbone July 24th, full MP at launch

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BVTTLGX/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1522672706&sr=1-3&keywords=no+mans+sky

Eh......that price is a bit too high for my liking. Gonna wait for it to come down to 30 bucks.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

I am just looking forward to seeing the HDR.

$50 LOL

Mfers are crazy. You can get it on PS4 and PC for under $20 easily. Does this even include any premium content or is all the DLC and updates free on the other platforms?

KLAMarine said:
bonzobanana said:
Absolutely love the game but I'm a huge fan of such space games. I'll probably buy it again on xbox one just to see if its any different (when discounted). Just love exploring the different worlds and discovering new variations of life plus walking around in such beautiful surroundings. Exploring, discovering, story and shooting are probably the things I look for in games.

You didn't mind outer space being various colors instead of pitch black?

They were never attempting to be realistic they always stated it was inspired by various scifi artworks. That was part of the appeal to me and loved the graphics more so I'm sure than an attempt at realistic graphics. 

Just bought this on ebay. Only played it for about an hour so far, but it's pretty fun. There's nothing like looking at a planet in the sky and actually being able to go there in real time. I still need to download the updates, so I'm sure it's even better now. Granted I would probably test it out first to see if it's your kinda thing. Also would wait for a sale when it's at least  dropped to $40.

Around the Network
bonzobanana said:
KLAMarine said:

You didn't mind outer space being various colors instead of pitch black?

They were never attempting to be realistic they always stated it was inspired by various scifi artworks. That was part of the appeal to me and loved the graphics more so I'm sure than an attempt at realistic graphics. 

Turned me off immensely. As an admirer of the eternal blackness of the great cosmos, a universe filled with kool-aid is a deal breaker for any space game.

So is No Man's Sky similar to Elite Dangerous?

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

such a fantastic game on release and each update just takes it to a higher level..
so looking forward to this on X.

Box art has been revealed, points to 4 person co-op, unless it’s just more bait and switch lol.

https://twitter.com/PeacefulGamer/status/996453811861499905/photo/1

They did just confirm on Inside Xbox it whatever it’s called that NMs launches July 24th and will have full fledged MP. I assume PS4 and PC get it as well.