By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - No Mans Sky coming to Xbone July 24th, full MP at launch

Absolutely love the game but I'm a huge fan of such space games. I'll probably buy it again on xbox one just to see if its any different (when discounted). Just love exploring the different worlds and discovering new variations of life plus walking around in such beautiful surroundings. Exploring, discovering, story and shooting are probably the things I look for in games.

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
We still calling it Scorpio? Or do you just prefer that name?

Anyway, I still need to pick this up for PS4. With the updates getting it ever closer to what they promised, it's definitely worth getting, now. They really should have just been honest to begin with.

well Scorpio is what's written on mine so...

It's like Sea of Thieves, but in space.
(and updates)
Does anyone know if it is a good game yet?

It is good to see the game, finally come to the Xbox platform.

bonzobanana said:
Absolutely love the game but I'm a huge fan of such space games. I'll probably buy it again on xbox one just to see if its any different (when discounted). Just love exploring the different worlds and discovering new variations of life plus walking around in such beautiful surroundings. Exploring, discovering, story and shooting are probably the things I look for in games.

You didn't mind outer space being various colors instead of pitch black?

Not sure if this is good news. I own it on PC and i tried playing it afew weeks ago and still disliked it.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
Now Xbox players can discover the incredible secret of what lies at the center of the universe!

I see what you did there

Veknoid_Outcast said:

I am morbidly curious about No Man's Sky. Maybe I'll give it a whirl if it comes to GWG.

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. It would be interesting to hear how it stands now compared to when it 1st released.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

That's the third port of a PS4 game announced this month for Xbox.

Crash Bandicoot, Hellblade, and No Mans Sky.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:
That's the third port of a PS4 game announced this month for Xbox.

Crash Bandicoot, Hellblade, and No Mans Sky.

These hoes ain't loyal.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Noooo !

Yes.