By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - No Mans Sky coming to Xbone July 24th, full MP at launch

We still calling it Scorpio? Or do you just prefer that name?

Anyway, I still need to pick this up for PS4. With the updates getting it ever closer to what they promised, it's definitely worth getting, now. They really should have just been honest to begin with.

Around the Network

If the price is fair,cool...

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Played it on steam and i didnt really like it but i might give it another shot on xbox.

It didn't even know it was not on xbox one from the start. Perhaps that explains some of the noise it made at release as sea of thieves is getting now. Hopefully Sea of thieves will get supported as well as NMS.

I should get back to nms some time. I was hooked for a couple months yet moved on before all the big updates hit. Too much to play, too little time. Still hoping for a psvr patch in the future.

So if you buy this in addition to Sea of Thieves you'll actually get a full game! I wonder if that was the plan all along.

Around the Network

Noooo !

Barkley said:
KLAMarine said:
Wonder if the game is worth it now with nearly two years of updates.

I played it a year ago and I thought it was worth it. Depends if you need a story or much structure to enjoy a game or not.

Is the vast darkness of outer space still rainbow-colored?

I am morbidly curious about No Man's Sky. Maybe I'll give it a whirl if it comes to GWG.

Also, any excuse to re-post this:

Nice to see Xboxers going to get this triple A system seller. Moron!

Moderated - think-man

Last edited by think-man - on 29 March 2018

No Man Sky would have been a great game if the dev just shut up and kept expectations in check the price would have still been abit high but we would have had a better understanding of what we bought. At lest Xbox owners can be well informed about what they're buying and are hopefully more likely to enjoy it.