By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 17 March 2018

Mar1217 said:
Jranation said:
It seems like PS4 will also take March NPD.

I think the Switch will win on the other hand, by a small margin though (Like 15K-20K)

extremely unlikely.  

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Jranation said:
It seems like PS4 will also take March NPD.

I think the Switch will win on the other hand, by a small margin though (Like 15K-20K)

How is this possible when PS4 has already been shown to have won 3 of the 4 weeks?

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Mar1217 said:
FentonCrackshell said:

How is this possible when PS4 has already been shown to have won 3 of the 4 weeks?

Like the Switch has been shown to have won almost all the weeks in February ?

VGC's numbers aren't sign of truth, it's just another indicator to a possible outcome.

FEB and march are tax months, if ps4 took feb rather easily, would why switch win march? ps4 is just the most wanted product for people getting there tax returns, it shouldn't change in march as the trend has been the same for 4 years.

quickrick said:
Mar1217 said:

extremely unlikely.  

You said the same thing about January.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

ohmylanta1003 said:
quickrick said:

extremely unlikely.  

i said January would very close , which they were and  ps4 or switch could win, February i thought it would close as well with switch coming in last, as for march ill eat my own hat if switch wins, after seeing FEB results.

Last edited by quickrick - on 28 March 2018

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
quickrick said:

FEB and march are tax months, if ps4 took feb rather easily, would why switch win march? ps4 is just the most wanted product for people getting there tax returns, it shouldn't change in march as the trend has been the same for 4 years.

The Switch didn't exist during those 4 years ... + The Switch got it's first highlight game thus far in Kirby SA + the announcement of Smash during last Direct.

I think that's enough reason why it could take up March as i stated multiple times before.

kirby is not a system seller, and i dont think anybody is buying switch off an announcement, it's kinda ridiculous to assume this, any nintndo fan that hardcore would have a switch already. 

quickrick said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

i said January would very close , which they were and  ps4 or switch could win, February i thought it would close as well with switch coming in last, as for march ill eat my own hat if switch wins, after seeing FEB results.

You said Switch wouldn't win a single NPD in 2018...

PortisheadBiscuit said:
quickrick said:

You said Switch wouldn't win a single NPD in 2018...

that was before december npd. when i thought switch would fall of a cliff.

JamesGarret said:

I wonder if we´ll see a system with a PS2/Wii/DS type of domination ever again.

Ahh! I was so confused when I read your comment cause I didn't remember posting on this thread. My name is also James Garrett 🤣

Hey where was this topic for last week's hardware charts?

Because of you I couldn't go nuts last week by saying: PS4 is crushing it all once more, all bow down before the mighty PS4, the streets will flow with the blood of the unbelievers that dare resist PS4 and you will all die for resisting Mwahahaha...*Thunder lightning hitting just now like in horror movies to make my insanity look even more sinister*

And I'm not in the mood to go nuts this week so today I'll just say: Well done PS4...

See what you made me miss? I suppose you are happy about yourself?