Forums - Sony Discussion - Can Sony "SHOCK" us at the E3 2018?

PS4 Go, a portable PS4 to go alongside the PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

They bought Silent Hill and it will be the 2nd game Kojima works on after Death Stranding. Or they bought MGS and are working with Blue Point on a faithful 4K remake. Or they whipped SE's ass and FF7 will be out later this year. Or they punch me in the dick.

just more games and newer IPs....not expecting to be shocked.

Uncharted 5.

Zelda fans are the worst 

Jak and Daxter 4 or Jak 4.

And a new sly cooper would be great too.

Around the Network
Xen said:
When was the last time anybody was really SHOCKED at anybody's E3?

For me, it's the PS4 reveal, and that is a damn long while.

E3 2015 Sony really shocked everybody. Nintendo also shocked people at last year’s E3 with Metroid Prime 4 and Pokémon Switch announcements (at the time lots of people expected it to be a spin off or something).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Be awesome if they finally showed off agent but we all know that's unlikely to happen

Xen said:
When was the last time anybody was really SHOCKED at anybody's E3?

For me, it's the PS4 reveal, and that is a damn long while.

2016 - Death Stranding, 2015 - Shenmue 3

Devil May Cry 1 remake would shock me.

But it doesn't need to have any massive surprises. If at least one of the rumors are confirmed (DMC5, Sony JRPG, etc) and/or they announce a From Software exclusive (preferably Bloodborne 2), then I'd be more than pleased! Confirming release dates and/or showing gameplay for TLoU2, Spider-Man, FF7 and maybe Resident Evil 2, would make it an easy 9/10 for me.

I'm also super looking forward to the game Fumito Ueda teased, regardless of platform, but I recon it's too early for that to debut.

Kyuu said:
Devil May Cry 1 remake would shock me.

But it doesn't need to have any massive surprises. If at least one of the rumors are confirmed (DMC5, Sony JRPG, etc) and/or they announce a From Software exclusive (preferably Bloodborne 2), then I'd be more than pleased! 

Why would they make a DMC1 remake so close the release of a DMC HD Collection that took so little money to make? Then again, you aren't saying that's a realistic pick : P 

I guess i'm the only From Soft fan that really wants something new ... but I would happily take Bloodborne 2 as well, just rings as too much saturation in the Soulsborne scene

Zelda fans are the worst