Forums - Sony Discussion - Can Sony "SHOCK" us at the E3 2018?

I doubt surprise, but I still think they could have a strong showing. 2015 reveal was a shock because Shenmue III and Final Fantasy VII Remake were four years off when they announced them. Anything like that equivalent is likely in relation to PS5 which I don't think we'll hear anything about until 2020.

I hope to see more Last of Us II and Days Stranding, my big announcement would be Bloodbourne II

Around the Network

Anything is possible.  They have been doing really well with the game library the last few years.  I could see them throw multiple remakes and blockbusters at us or a VR dedicated hardware/software combo surprise of some sort.  If they play their cards right and throw key punches, Sony might win E3.

zkp said:
One thing could shock me, Knack Team Racing.

That would shock the whole world!

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

No, they can't because most of their big news gets leaked in the weeks prior the E3.

Signature goes here!

I just hope for a shenmue I/II remaster.
Quite sure this would correlate with shenmue III sales.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
No, they can't because most of their big news gets leaked in the weeks prior the E3.

I'll be waiting for your shocked expression when a new LoD gets announced and I invade the stage.

BraLoD said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'll be waiting for your shocked expression when a new LoD gets announced and I invade the stage.

I'll be needing a picture of you sent to my PMs before E3 to know it's actually you on stage then.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
BraLoD said:

I'll be needing a picture of you sent to my PMs before E3 to know it's actually you on stage then.

My avatar is a picture of me.

BraLoD said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You're red, white and blue? Are you related to the French flag perchance?

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
BraLoD said:

You're red, white and blue? Are you related to the French flag perchance?

I'm LoD.