By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC's Most Attractive User 2018 - Stage 1 - Round 6

5p Think-man
4p Olivernintentoal
3p Nymeria
2p Nintendopie
1p Farsala

Around the Network

5p Nymeria
4p think-man
3p pie
2p Oliver
1p farsala

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

5p nymeria
4p nintendopie
3p think man
2p olivernintentoal
1p farsala

5p - Nymeria (This contest makes no sense if she doesn't win it)
4p - think-man
3p - Farsala
2p - Olivernintentoal
1p - NintendoPie

5p Think-man
4p Olivernintentoal (You look like Danny from the Netflix Iron Fist show haha)
3p Nymeria
2p Nintendopie
1p Farsala

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

Around the Network

Missed that this started. Won't vote in my own rounds as feels a bit odd, but thank you for any support and best of luck to other members.

Nymeria said:
Missed that this started. Won't vote in my own rounds as feels a bit odd, but thank you for any support and best of luck to other members.

In the past if you didn't vote then you lose 5 points, I just saw that this rule isn't in place this year.

think-man said:
Nymeria said:

In the past if you didn't vote then you lose 5 points, I just saw that this rule isn't in place this year.

Thanks for the heads up.

5p - Pie
4p - think-man
3p - oliver
2p- nym
1p - farsala

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

think-man said:
Nymeria said:

True, but Slarvax can discredit your vote if you want to tho (he already asked in another thread).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won