Forums - General Discussion - VGC's Most Attractive User 2018 - Stage 1 - Round 6

think-man said:
Nymeria said:
Missed that this started. Won't vote in my own rounds as feels a bit odd, but thank you for any support and best of luck to other members.

In the past if you didn't vote then you lose 5 points, I just saw that this rule isn't in place this year.

Thanks for the heads up.

Around the Network

5p - Pie
4p - think-man
3p - oliver
2p- nym
1p - farsala

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

think-man said:
Nymeria said:
Missed that this started. Won't vote in my own rounds as feels a bit odd, but thank you for any support and best of luck to other members.

In the past if you didn't vote then you lose 5 points, I just saw that this rule isn't in place this year.

True, but Slarvax can discredit your vote if you want to tho (he already asked in another thread).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
think-man said:

True, but Slarvax can discredit your vote if you want to tho (he already asked in another thread).

It's fine, I just play for fun. I don't mind not making it through :) 

think-man said:
LipeJJ said:

It's fine, I just play for fun. I don't mind not making it through :) 

I know, we all do it for fun. I was just mentioning the possibility in case you didn’t know.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
Nymeria said:

I'll do the same, then.

Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

NintendoPie said:
Nymeria said:

I'll do the same, then.

I may as well join the club!

Switch: purchased. Fire Emblem and Smash Bros. Ultimate time!

dongo8 said:

5p Think-man
4p Olivernintentoal (You look like Danny from the Netflix Iron Fist show haha)
3p Nymeria
2p Nintendopie
1p Farsala

I've actually gotten that from a few people before! 

Switch: purchased. Fire Emblem and Smash Bros. Ultimate time!

Dang I got destroyed! I had quite the confidence and ego before this, idk about now haha. It's good to not have too much of an ego though eh.

5p - Nymeria
4p - Thinkman
3p - Olivernentinoal
2p - farsala
1p - nintendopie

I gotta say I nearly didn't vote, if it weren't for Nymeria having two pictures, in which we can see her face because the one used for the competition is just a dress and some hair :P

China Numba wan!!