By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are Nintendo fans more racist than PlayStation fans and Xbox fans?

Are Nintendo fans racist?

No 29 51.79%

Only the white ones 27 48.21%

Total:56
PSintend0 said:
GKB said:

Probably , but we can also be pretty sure that you don't need to personally have live through discrimination to understand it.

...or so you would think, but this post indicates that most people are just sheep who never learn until they experience things themselves.

People getting killed and treated badly is very funny?

Are you asking me this after I have been pointing out that this is a post based on nothing but discrimination?

Around the Network

Then again why are we considered racist?, being brought up to love something doesn't make us racists, it makes us proud

miqdadi said:
Then again why are we considered racist?, being brought up to love something doesn't make us racists, it makes us proud

Dude, he just told you how you are if your a Nintendo fan with theories that suit him and trying to get people to agree with him.

You can choose from a stupid(obvious) choice or a racist choice.

Don't let some rotten basement dweller put words in your mouth.

User warned - Bristow9091

Last edited by Bristow9091 - on 16 March 2018

GKB said:
miqdadi said:

Dude, he just told you how you are if your a Nintendo fan with theories that suit him and trying to get people to agree with him.

Stupid, but still racist choice is what I am getting for Christmas. And yes everything is funny, but I didn´t think you agreed.

I can confirm this. Yes! It breaks my soul that Nintendo is manufactured by the Japanese and not by aryan master race. Yes I will suffer it, because only by picking Nintendo can I truly express my racism!

Seriously though, Xbox live already shows where the angry racists tend to go when playing video games.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
PSintend0 said:
GKB said:

Stupid, but still racist choice is what I am getting for Christmas. And yes everything is funny, but I didn´t think you agreed.

According to science things are funny when they surprise you with something unexpected that you did not expect from the start.

I think you meant every topic can be made funny.

This is not really that.

GKB said:

According to science things are funny when they surprise you with something unexpected that you did not expect from the start.

This is not really that.

This topic is not funny. Your posts are not funny. Rol is not funny. Nintendo fans are not funny.

RIP thread

The next thread ->Playstation fans are more funny than Nintendo fans and Xbox fans?

PSintend0 said:
GKB said:

This is not really that.

This topic is not funny. Your posts are not funny. Rol is not funny. Nintendo fans are not funny.

RIP thread

The next thread ->Playstation fans are more funny than Nintendo fans and Xbox fans?

Sounds good.

Maybe skip the "are people who own this, different than people who own that, part. Because that defeats the whole point of stopping the stupid discrimination based off things that do not define us.

Lol Rol!  is there ever an end to the satyrical or sarcastic entertainment value that you provide us all?  I hope not.  Keep up the good fight.

GKB said:
PSintend0 said:

RIP thread

Sounds good.

Maybe skip the "are people who own this, different than people who own that, part. Because that defeats the whole point of stopping the stupid discrimination based off things that do not define us.

Okay.

RIP  thread.

RIP thread idea: "Playstation fans are more funny than Nintendo fans and Xbox fans?"

The next thread -> white people are more funny than Playstation fans or Xbox fans.

Did I get it right this time?