By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are Nintendo fans more racist than PlayStation fans and Xbox fans?

Are Nintendo fans racist?

No 29 51.79%

Only the white ones 27 48.21%

Total:56

Around the Network

Yes; next question.

This is the best satire of 2018.

Zach808 said:
But... I have black Switches. I can't be racist.

Read the OP again: you're in the clear if you own a Switch. If not... well, I guess you may as well be a racist.

Yes Nintendo are racist

Around the Network

I own a white, black and red Wii (couldn't find a yellow one; read: all Asians have to die!). So I guess if "every" Nintendo fan has to go to jail for racism, I'm fine.

I see the word racist nowadays and roll my eyes. Yes, it's gotten that bad. What use to be a serious charge with grave implications has been overused, misused and watered down the point where it's become a joke or a meme.

AlfredoTurkey said:

I see the word racist nowadays and roll my eyes. Yes, it's gotten that bad. What use to be a serious charge with grave implications has been overused, misused and watered down the point where it's become a joke or a meme.

Yeaah, it's almost gotten to the point where I can hardly even laugh at a joke like in this topic that satirizes the excesses/misuse of the term, because I hate it how much its been abused and so burnt out on it. It actually still "triggers" me a little lol.

"We hold these truths t-be self-ful evident. All men and women created by the.. Go-you know the.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

AlfredoTurkey said:

Racist.

I imagine no console fanbase has significant tendencies towards racism when most of the "gamer" demographic live in metropolitan areas even if Nintendo fans skew older than either PS or Xbox ...