By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are Nintendo fans more racist than PlayStation fans and Xbox fans?

Are Nintendo fans racist?

No 29 51.79%

Only the white ones 27 48.21%

Total:56

Of course. Just look at the sales of NBA games on Nintendo platforms and the others, how else could you explain such disparity of sales?

Last edited by Player2 - on 15 March 2018

Around the Network

Grouping people together based of race,sex,hobbie is all the same.

Discrimination is always super funny.

I have a black Wii U and also bought and really like Ever Oasis so I'm safe in that sense, but I must admit to a strong dislike for hybrids.

GKB said:

Straight from the past Germany, Russia, Japan and many others agree with that...

wouldn't say that, i don't think it have to do if one is nintendo, sony or microsoft fan

Around the Network
PSintend0 said:
GKB said:

Straight from the past Germany, Russia, Japan and many others agree with that...

Probably , but we can also be pretty sure that you don't need to personally have live through discrimination to understand it.

...or so you would think, but this post indicates that most people are just sheep who never learn until they experience things themselves.

GKB said:
PSintend0 said:

Probably , but we can also be pretty sure that you don't need to personally have live through discrimination to understand it.

...or so you would think, but this post indicates that most people are just sheep who never learn until they experience things themselves.

People getting killed and treated badly is very funny?

It’s all about the paint prices on game box-arts. Brown or mahogany colors are more pricey then leaving the paper white with eyes and hair. The Afro-American population has fallen victim to printer economics.

I was interested in where you were going with this, and then you made the Kirby comment and I can't take it seriously now.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Areym said:
Listen, i don't know what kind of shenanigans anime artist are into, but that is not a black protagonist. Being like 1/8 or 1/16 black myself, that's just a hilariously tan/burned white (?) protagonist. Are anime characters white? I don't know, they always look white to me

Anime characters don't even look human to me.  I thought that little dude was an imp or something.