Bandai Namco 237 13.25%

Square Enix 395 22.08%

Bethesda 388 21.69%

Sega 168 9.39%

Other 196 10.96%

Total:1,789
Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:
They're all trash, but I'm picking Ubisoft. At least they deliver what I expect of them.

They're all trash? Sometimes I wonder if you even like games (other than Rocket League of course)

Psyonix are also trash. Completely ruined the game with lootboxes. I only play out of habit. Until they make anime interactive, then I'm gone.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Ka-pi96 said:

They're all trash? Sometimes I wonder if you even like games (other than Rocket League of course)

Psyonix are also trash. Completely ruined the game with lootboxes. I only play out of habit. Until they make anime interactive, then I'm gone.

I had no idea loot boxes were brought into RL. I basically "retired" in Dec 2016. At least it's not pay to win.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
vivster said:

I had no idea loot boxes were brought into RL. I basically "retired" in Dec 2016. At least it's not pay to win.

Tell that to the people with all of the cool items who consistently beat me. Fashion League IS the game.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
COKTOE said:

Tell that to the people with all of the cool items who consistently beat me. Fashion League IS the game.

Haaa. You gotta have a more workman-like attitude. Show up at the ball wearing your potato sack with arm and neck holes and kick some ass.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Square is my favourite followed closely by Capcom.

Around the Network

Does Sega include Atlus in your poll? Then Sega without any doubt. Without Atlus though. Sega isn't even in the running. I actually would vote Capcom, which like Atlus isn't included in the poll. WTF...

Well, for thrd place, it's a difficult fight between Ubisoft (some great games, but often miss polish), Bethesda (same), SquareEnix (good and bad in mix) and Namco (which wasn't on the radar for me some years ago, but gained a lot in recent time).

So, I go with Sega as a hidden vote for Atlus.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

COKTOE said:
vivster said:

Haaa. You gotta have a more workman-like attitude. Show up at the ball wearing your potato sack with arm and neck holes and kick some ass.

There is no point in scoring goals when you don't get showered with pretty colors.

Activision-Blizzard. Primarily the later. They make some of the best games in the world. Supported over years and years.

It's between Square Enix and Bethesda for me.

Square Enix *-*