Sega 168 9.39%

Other 196 10.96%

Total:1,789
RavenXtra said:

Like the title says

where is capcom?

Around the Network

No Capcom??!! Poll is incomplete.

Yeah, this poll is a bit incomplete. Cant really vote in this one.

Being mainly a PC gamer there really isnt any 1st party games so i would say Blizzard is my Favourite 3rd party studio next to Valve. < i guess there publishers

I'm honest. Bethesda .

Around the Network

I put Bethesda, but Bethesda did fail me with Fallout 4....still

Ultrashroomz said:
*doesn't see Atlus in the poll*

fuck u raven

Vote Sega then :)  (they own Atlus, so its apart of sega) 

Yeah Im gonna vote Atlus Sega too (im sure Square Enix will get enough votes as is).

Atlus does so many wonderfull games.

They're all trash, but I'm picking Ubisoft. At least they deliver what I expect of them.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Out of those, it would be between Square and Sega because both of them have the best lineups when you consider their entire releases. But for the most part, Square only have one genre worth of great games and Sega has many so I'll go with Sega. Even if you discount everything they did after the Dreamcast, there's still more amazing titles in their history than anyone else on that list.

AlfredoTurkey said:
Out of those, it would be between Square and Sega because both of them have the best lineups when you consider their entire releases. But for the most part, Square only have one genre worth of great games and Sega has many so I'll go with Sega. Even if you discount everything they did after the Dreamcast, there's still more amazing titles in their history than anyone else on that list.

...in your opinion.