Bandai Namco 237 13.25%

Square Enix 395 22.08%

Bethesda 388 21.69%

Sega 168 9.39%

Other 196 10.96%

Total:1,789
VAMatt said:
Sunstrider said:

So sad to see people who thinks that when people buy games with micro-transactions and loot boxes automatically buys them for those things alone.

I buy lots of games with microtransactions of various types.  I have never spent a single penny in any kind of microtransaction in any of these games.  

Apparently some people thinks otherwise.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

I voted Square-Enix only because they made KH2, FFXII and KH Birth by Sleep and they green-lighted Nier Automata, and the Bravely games + they publish the Dragon Quest games.

Last edited by Keybladewielder - on 14 March 2018

Voted "Other" as it would be for Devolver Digital. They are clearly a publisher that's not out to just milk their consumers and actively highlight all the god awful shit that other publishers pull. Their E3 "conference" is something that I can watch over and over again and think that at least there's one publisher who puts their games first and has an amazing sarcastic wit to boot. They are also the publisher most likely to take risks on properties that are outside the box or far from the current trends in gaming.

How EA has more than 0 votes is beyond me. They should have negative votes right now after everything they pulled the last couple of decades.

Anyway I'm unsure. I've played and liked tons of Activision games, but the last two generations they've gotten stale. Ubisoft is decent, they are consistent in their quality. I barely play anything by SquareEnix, maybe I should. Bethesda seems like an easy choice, they make ambitious games, but when I play them they're just 'not there yet' somehow. SEGA today is really only good for Total War and Bamco I'm unsure, I think I only really like SoulCalibur.

Where's Capcom though? I played plenty of their games, and liked a good few of them. They're even high up on my list of favorite games. Maybe I should vote for them. But I can't. Or Take-Two and WB, but I wouldn't have voted for them. Too bad LucasArts doesn't exist anymore, I definitely would have voted for them.

I'll vote for Ubisoft then, looking at my list of all-time favorite games.

Out of all of those, I hate Bethesda the least. But I still despise them.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
S.Peelman said:

How EA has more than 0 votes is beyond me. They should have negative votes right now after everything they pulled the last couple of decades.

But... they make good games!

They don't. They're good at ruining games but that's something else.

S.Peelman said:

Because not all of us follow what 4 Chan trolls decide to collectively harass.

Tell me, what is wrong with EA?  How did you come to vote Ubisoft over them?

My favorite third party developer sometimes varies between Square Enix, Sega, and Namco, but it’s usually Square Enix over the other two, so that’s who I went with.

Seventizz said:
S.Peelman said:

Because not all of us follow what 4 Chan trolls decide to collectively harass.

Neither do I.