By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo needs to release a Pokemon Party game ASAP

I know, they don't need. But I really missed that mini games collection from Pokemon stadium. It would be really awesome if they do that. Remake the old ones and add other new mini games.

I am pretty sure it will be a huge success, bc Pokemon brand is really powerful and many others beside me will jump so hard to get this for nostalgic reasons.

Nintendo, if you're reading this, pls do not waste time. You are huge on party games so don't let this opportunity go away.

Anybody here with me?

We reap what we sow

Around the Network

i want a sequel to gale of darkness

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

You should email them right away!
They’ll have that sucker done in no more than 4-6 weeks.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I'd rather have Mario Party. Hopefully a good one.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
I'd rather have Mario Party. Hopefully a good one.

I'm surprised (and very sad) with all the ports the Switch is getting that they didnt get the Mario Party Top 100 from the 3DS.

Around the Network

I spent a lot more time than I want to admit on that sushi minigame from Stadium 1. So I'm in xD

UNI-ICHAAAAA!!!!

Haven't played Collisuem or Gale of Darkness, but as long as it's not the mobile type games for 3DS, then I might be interested

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Jumpin said:
You should email them right away!
They’ll have that sucker done in no more than 4-6 weeks.

That actually sounds like an interesting test, see how much you can do with a game in 4-6 weeks.

Yes, Pokemon stadiym mini games were so fun and the it would really capitalise on the brand, lots of cuteness, offer Switch that classic party, motion control game its missing at the moment and not impede on the main series..

What taking them so long?? Put the N64 version on NSO at least ffs!

We reap what we sow