By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Days Gone delayed to 2019

It's fine with me - last part of the year is crowded. Especially if KH3 and RDR2 really does come out there :)

Around the Network

I hope this means TLOU2 is coming this year. I'm holding out hope! Would seem odd for both of those to release close to each other.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Funny how the apologists are out in force. It's "OK" when Sony delays a game, because "it will be better" or "the schedule is full".

Anybody else who delays their games, its the end of the world and they should just get out of the business.

Clearly, every developer ends up moving releases to match with completion schedules and to avoid other titles. But all developers/publishers should be given the same latitude.

Moderated - Miguel

Last edited by Miguel_Zorro - on 09 March 2018

It is near the end of the end....

no reason to rush it, the studio needs this game to do well or they may be in a bit of bother given how Sony have cut their studios off this gen. A Jan or Feb 2019 release would be good for it I think

Landguy said:
Funny how the apologists are out in force. It's "OK" when Sony delays a game, because "it will be better" or "the schedule is full".

Anybody else who delays their games, its the end of the world and they should just get out of the business.

When did that happen? Give examples. 

Around the Network

Shame. I'm really really looking forward to this. I bet some part of it is to not go head to head with RDR2

Didn't even know this was originally aimed for 2018 lol 2019 works for me though.

Landguy said:

Clearly, every developer ends up moving releases to match with completion schedules and to avoid other titles. But all developers/publishers should be given the same latitude.

Sony has a tendency to release amazing games in the end - That's gonna make people trust that they're making the right decision. 

epicurean said:
I hope this means TLOU2 is coming this year. I'm holding out hope! Would seem odd for both of those to release close to each other.

I HIGHLY doubt that.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Seems like a tactical decision. Releasing too close to RDR2 would be suicide.