By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR(Updated): Nintendo Direct (8th March)

LipeJJ said:
How many hours to go?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Oh hey, so he got it right. As much as people shit on the dude he has gotten other things correct in the past. 

Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 07 March 2018

As they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day, right?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Megiddo said:
Finally we'll get a look at what Nintendo has planned for the second half of this year. Looking forward to it.

Not sure this will reveal stuff past August but we'll see. There so much to talk about that only info on Octo and Aces and I'm happy tbh.

Haven't seen anyone suggest a Diablo reveal. Maybe I missed it, but I'll add it to the list.

Around the Network
xMetroid said:
Megiddo said:
Finally we'll get a look at what Nintendo has planned for the second half of this year. Looking forward to it.

Not sure this will reveal stuff past August but we'll see. There so much to talk about that only info on Octo and Aces and I'm happy tbh.

Ya we should expect a majority of the Direct to be an in depth look at the Spring lineup with a handful of Summer titles mixed in.

We shouldnt expect to see to see much, if anything, of their Fall lineup, they are likely saving that for E3.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

We don't need a rumor thread for something confirmed. Gonna lock this up.

Here's the thread for the Direct announcement - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=235090&page=1