By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR(Updated): Nintendo Direct (8th March)

It's a rumor no more.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

Lol, he was right. :D

Apparantely (via reddit) there was a leaker by the name of Vandal_Leaks who predicted the direct a day before Marcus Sellars did. And he has some info on some tidbits being shown he claims that:

+Super Mario Odyssey gets two premium DLCs, one next month involving a new Luigi's Mansion kingdom with 43 new moons/stars

+Pokken discusses the upcoming Blastoise DLC and a silhouette of a new fighter.

+Fire Emblem gets an update and the name may be Fire Emblem: Elegy for the Brave (it's a work in progress name)

+Ever Oasis Saga gets announced.

+No More Heroes gets a gameplay video.

Sounds pretty reasonable.

Last edited by Ljink96 - on 07 March 2018

Ljink96 said:

Apparantely (via reddit) there was a leaker by the name of Vandal_Leaks who predicted the direct a day before Marcus Sellars did. And he has some info on some tidbits being shown he claims that:

+Super Mario Odyssey gets two premium DLCs, one next month involving a new Luigi's Mansion kingdom with 43 new moons/stars

+Fire Emblem gets an update and the name may be Fire Emblem: Elegy for the Brave (it's a work in progress name)

All of this sounds pretty cool...

Way more than I'm expecting to be honest...

I never played Ever Oasis but it did look like a very good game and I always thought t was a shame that a new promising looking IP got buried by early Switch hype...

Have a nice day...

There it is...well, I only trust officials.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
leedlelee said:
Ljink96 said:

All of this sounds pretty cool...

Way more than I'm expecting to be honest...

I never played Ever Oasis but it did look like a very good game and I always thought t was a shame that a new promising looking IP got buried by early Switch hype...

I think we'll see 1 huge/moderate surprise of some sort in addition to these, Nintendo likes to do that.

But yeah, I skipped Ever Oasis as well, it looked cook and actually better than the Secret of Mana remake, lol. I wonder if it'll be a HD touch up like Monster Hunter XX or a brand new game though.

Here we go. Now the 31 hours will be rumour time.

Pavolink said:
There's not going to be a Direct until april. Time for people to understand.

Zas en toda la boca. Por pendejo.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Gimme Persona Q2 info!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

How many hours to go?

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won