By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR(Updated): Nintendo Direct (8th March)

Look at his last tweets:
- CoD BO IIII coming to switch
- PS5 dev kits went out to 3rd parties
- Fortnite coming to switch
- vanquish 2 for Xbone
- inside Xbox event o 10th March
I think he just randomly guess these things

Around the Network

For the last time,stop giving attention to Marcus Sellars. There wasn't a single rumor from him that was right unless it was wild guess. He is clearly clickbaiting.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

PwerlvlAmy said:
zorg1000 said:
Ive heard this guys track record is pretty terrible.

his track record is abysmal. Then when hes called out on it,he deletes old tweets and said he never said anything about that subject, then if you show him a screenshot proving him wrong, he blocks you

Having just had a look through his tweets and the replies he gets, that certainly seems to be the pattern. He claimed there'd be a February Direct, too.

What's particularly underhanded is that he isn't outright claiming he knows for sure this is happening, or that he has heard this from an inside source; he's simply stating there will be a Direct tomorrow. A broken clock is right twice a day, and all that.

Nozz-A-La said:
Look at his last tweets:
- vanquish 2 for Xbone

Hes taking what other people are saying and telling people his insiders gave him this info

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I'd like for there to be a direct, but I don't really believe it since this dude's track record doesn't seem too good, remember when he said there was gonna be a Bandai Namco event primarily focused on Switch? That never happened.

At least with this one we'll know if it was true or not within 2 days.

Around the Network

If there would be a nintendo direct by tomorrow, Nintendo would've already announced it.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Nozz-A-La said:
Look at his last tweets:
- vanquish 2 for Xbone

I think that he taking any rumor (including from no trusted sources) he can find and than present them like his.

Peh said:
If there would be a nintendo direct by tomorrow, Nintendo would've already announced it.

Well we did say that about the Mini, though Nintendo was dropping hints like the flaming Chibi Robo, but yeah I don't believe this at all, guy doesn't just have no credibility, but negative credibility. Me claiming "Nintendo Direct Thursday March 15th" would be more thread worthy.

Independently if this is true or not, I would like to watch a new Nintendo Direct. I could see that it would be scheduled before the new Kirby game releases.

I think it’s established that this guy doesn’t know anything on account that he’s as flimsy and flammable as a wicker-man full of steaming green bullshit.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.