By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Whats your top 10 Switch games?

I know Im a day late, but in commemoration to the Switch first year anniversary, I would like to make a best games list for Switch games.The list dosent need to have ten games, like my list wont have, when you havent played 10 games on it, or if you think some games arent noteworthy enough to be put on the list.Without further ado, here is my list:

1. Super Mario Oddyssey

2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2

3. The Legend of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild

4. Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

5. Steamworld Dig 2

6. Sonic Mania

7. Stardew Valley

As a bonus, I would like that for the next new IP Nintendo tries to make, that they make a western style RPG.I just started playing Skyrim(3 hours in), and that game is, or at least feels, better than I antecipated it to be, but mainly because of the writing and the dungeons it have.The mix of the pleasant gameplay and its leveling system, with its claustrophobic corridors, full of traps and puzzles, makes for a really good game!And guess what: Retro has been on the dark for five years, and such a game would be a huge undertaking, in which no team at Nintendo would have the expertize to tackle.Which would make that 5 year silence make sense.And I mean, I dont want a copy of Skyrim, but something on that style.So yeah, I would be really excited if that happened.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

1: Super Mario Odyssey (this game will never be topped)
2: Bayonetta
3: Sonic Mania
4: Zelda Breath Of The Wild
5: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
6: Rocket League
7: NBA 2K18
8: Doom
9: Skyrim
10: L.A. Noire

1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - also my top game of all time. This is what I wanted Zelda to be ever since I first heard about Zelda 64 - and while I really liked Ocarina of Time - it was a little too derivative of Link to the Past, and the overworked failed to live up to my expectations; Breath of the Wild finally satisfied my 20+ year old dream.

2. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Mostly chapters 8-10 as they reminded me a lot of Xenosaga, chapter 1-7 were kind of low-average quality as far as Monolith soft games go)
3. Skyrim
4. Super Mario Kart 8
5. Stardew Valley
6. Super Mario Odyssey
7. Disgaea 5
8. ARMS
9. Golf Story
10. Blaster Master Zero or Axiom Verge

Honestly, I want to put Disgaea 5 above Mario Odyssey - I feel bad because Disgaea 5 is a really great game; but Switch had a really strong year. But I am thinking I just haven’t yet had the proper mood for Odyssey. I REALLY love Galaxy 1 and 2, and I like a lot of what Odyssey does in principal - but I just haven’t been feeling it the way I did the Galaxy duo.

Last edited by Jumpin - on 04 March 2018

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Well, i've only played 3, in the last 10 months. I have a few others, just haven't had time to play them yet. My PS4 has kept me way too busy.

1. Mario Odyssey

2. Mario Kart

3. Zelda: BOTW

Last edited by Sixteenvolt420 - on 04 March 2018

1. Super Mario Odyssey

2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

3. Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

4. ARMS

5. Cave Story +

6. Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap

7. Splatoon 2

8. Blaster Master Zero

9. Doom

10. Super Bomberman R

Around the Network

1. Splatoon 2

3. Super Mario Odyssey

4. The Legend of Zelda Breath of The Wild

5. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

6. Pokkén Tournament DX

7. Rocket League

8. Fire Emblem Warriors

9. DOOM (2016)

10. Golf Story

Last edited by Green098 - on 04 March 2018

1. Zelda Breath of the Wild
2. Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment
3. Super Mario Odyssey
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (would be my #2 if I didn't play it on the Wii U already)
5. Splatoon 2

I only have 5 games, but I like all of them.

These are all the games I own right now:

1. Super Mario Odyssey (My game of the decade, it's too good!)
2. Zelda: Breath of the Wild
3. Doom
4. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
5. Celeste
6. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
8. Oxenfree

1. Super Mario Odyssey
3. Breath of the Wild
4. Binding of Issac
5. Sonic Mania
6. Puyo Tetris
7. Kamiko

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

1. Super Mario Odyssey
2. The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild
3. Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
4. Bayonetta 2
5. Rayman Legends
6. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
7. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
8. The Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+