By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Unleashed, best looking Wii title yet!?

Sonic and the Secret Rings was porbalby the best-looking Wii game when it came out. Sega's kicking ass these days, and I'm really glad to see it.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Sonic and the Secret Rings was porbalby the best-looking Wii game when it came out. Sega's kicking ass these days, and I'm really glad to see it.

Yeah, that's what I said.

" mce_src="" mce_src="

THERE!!!

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

libellule said:
superchunk,

It may happen but I dont know why I doubt the Xbox360/PS3 team will just collapse ...I believe the 2 team will co-exist and will make "targeted" game for each console:

PS360 : more hardcore, more western, more mature

Wii : more casual, more japan, more cartoon

This gen is COMPLETELY different from the others gen, so I dont understand why people keep looking on the past when it is obvious history doesn't repeat.

There is no big winner this gen. Even when the Wii outsell the PS3/Xbox360 (even combined), the 2 others console succeed to sell pretty well despite their price and their userbase are buying game.

Wii is not the PS2
and
PS360 are not the DC/GC

IF GTA4/RE5/Sc4 were on the Wii then all would be completely different since the PS360 would have been killed in the eggs. but now, it is a bit late to forget them ... they are selling at a good rate outside Japan.

You serieusly need to understand the disruptive policy Nintendo has.

WOW

I guess this is just Sega's way of thanking Wii fans for buying M&S like CRAZY

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network

^ I Thought of that too, game looks amazing

ishy, I don't see you're point.

The original small shots we're are the only ones being touted as in game. Soriku's later shots were to show the difference between in game and not.

But, thanks for more info.

By the end of this generation, Nintendo will have more games in almost every genre. Same way it happened for the NES, SNES, PS1, and PS2. It's called Nintendomination. The devs follow the money. I mean, they'll still make a shitload of games for the PS360 because that's a shitload of money to be made, but they're going to make about 100 shitloads of games for the Wii because that's INFINITE DOLLARS.

So here's the bet. I'll take up to 3 users. I'm willing to bet that these are not screens of the Wii version of Sonic Unleashed. 1 VC game of winner's choice. This is NOT the Wii version of this game, including those in the Nintendo magazine. I'm betting that when actual Wii version screens are released the difference will be obvious. We will use IGN for the comparison when they put Wii screens up. Any takers?

I bet your right Naznatips, as we all should realize is that Sega sent the same pics off to all the media sites and Nintendo Magazine ran with the same pictures which aren't from the Wii's version.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.