By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Unleashed, best looking Wii title yet!?

I WILL TAKE YOUR BET NAZNATIPS.

I might lose, but whatever, somebody's gotta take this awesome bet to spice up the VGC community, amirite?

I WILL GLADLY TAKE YOUR WII POINTS!

Around the Network

Naznatips, I'll take that bet.

BTW, here is a much better image from the same magazine.

Here's a link to the 2x the size version

http://medialib.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/screens/screenshot_8338.jpg

If you click the above like, you might have to erase '%A20' at the end in your address bar for it to work for some reason. 

DarkNight_DS said:
I bet your right Naznatips, as we all should realize is that Sega sent the same pics off to all the media sites and Nintendo Magazine ran with the same pictures which aren't from the Wii's version.

Shhhh don't tell them DarkNight. This is a chance for me to score free VC games.

Edit: yay! 1 free VC game down.  2 more spots open for people willing to take this bet. 

naznatips said:
So here's the bet. I'll take up to 3 users. I'm willing to bet that these are not screens of the Wii version of Sonic Unleashed. 1 VC game of winner's choice. This is NOT the Wii version of this game, including those in the Nintendo magazine. I'm betting that when actual Wii version screens are released the difference will be obvious. We will use IGN for the comparison when they put Wii screens up. Any takers?

You are very giving about VC games lately aren't ya? I'd take your bet, but I'm not sure of having money available then. Don't you prefer a perma-ban bet?

Woohoo 3 free VC games.  Unfortunately Rol, to get a game from you all I have to do is change the region setting on my Wii.  Thanks for your generosity everyone. 

Around the Network

This will be an interesting game.

naznatips said:
Woohoo 3 free VC games.  Unfortunately Rol, to get a game from you all I have to do is change the region setting on my Wii.  Thanks for your generosity everyone. 

This should be interesting.

I'd take the bet as well, but I don't ever bet if there's even a chance I'll lose.

So the bet is between me, Rolstoppable, Fazz, and Superchunk. If I win each of you gifts me 1 VC game of my choice (no complaining if one of you has to give me a more expensive one than another of you), if you win, each of you gets one VC game from me of your choice (I won't complain about prices either).

As far as money, let's say you have 2 weeks after the end of the bet to pay up. That's fair enough right? I'll be pretty lenient if you don't have the money though... I'm not going to ban you or anything, though I still expect you to honor the bet eventually.

Edit: Btw I'm nice so if I win I won't ask for Sin & Punishment.

figured I'd post some images of SotR for a reference

frankly if sega got paralax or did some nice bump mapping or something I don't really think  it is unreasonable that those are wii screems, plus it seems to be using the same lighting effect as Super Mario Galaxy

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naznatips said:
So the bet is between me, Rolstoppable, Fazz, and Superchunk. If I win each of you gifts me 1 VC game of my choice (no complaining if one of you has to give me a more expensive one than another of you), if you win, each of you gets one VC game from me of your choice (I won't complain about prices either).

As far as money, let's say you have 2 weeks after the end of the bet to pay up. That's fair enough right? I'll be pretty lenient if you don't have the money though... I'm not going to ban you or anything, though I still expect you to honor the bet eventually.

That's better

Is Yoshi's Island on VC? I really want Yoshi's Island ;>