By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix: Fans will decide what next Remake will be

VGPolyglot said:
Azhraell said:

Chrono Trigger or FFIX. Come on Square. Xenogear would be cool, but I kinda want that game to remain untouched.. hmmm.

Is there a reason you want Xenogears to be untouched?

That game was too unique and I don't feel like Square enix would do a good job. Besides FF games are way more likely to happen and less risky. If they ever decide to do it I will still be excited though.

Around the Network
Azhraell said:
VGPolyglot said:

Is there a reason you want Xenogears to be untouched?

That game was too unique and I don't feel like Square enix would do a good job. Besides FF games are way more likely to happen and less risky. If they ever decide to do it I will still be excited though.

Oh, I see. I thought the second disc was known for being rushed.

Remake Kingdom Hearts 3. It will somehow come out before the actual game.

Rad Racer remake + new Power Glove that actually works so everyone can be just as cool as Lucas from "The Wizard."

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

We definitely don't need FF6. It's already been remade.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Chrono trigger or FFVI. These 2 are the top 2 games that need a remake.

I'd be interested in a 3D remake of the original FF or maybe FF V. A complete Xenogears remake would be fantastic as well. I'd love to see a Chrono Cross remake.

FFXV

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Hey Square where is my Final Fantasy 7 remake

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

EASILY FF8!
Many had probs with the battles system. Make it more fast-based instead of Draw-focused. In fact, they should CAN the draw command in battle altogether and focus on the user finding fraw locations in the environment. All they need to do is fix THIS and the game would easily be on par with FF7.

Still my fav FF! Attack on Dollet one of the most iconic gaming moments for me!