By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix: Fans will decide what next Remake will be

Ka-pi96 said:
HomokHarcos said:

That would be my pick if Square Enid can get the rights.

They've developed and published every Parasite Eve game so far, so if they don't have the rights who does?

The games were based off a book. The author (or publisher, don't know who) only licensed a few games, So if Square Enix wants to make more, they will probably have to get the license again.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
Any votes for Chrono Trigger / Cross? Legend of Dragoon? Maybe a FF6?

Surprisingly Legend of Dragoon isn't actually a Square game.

Chrono trigger or FF tactics.

Please remake Final Fantasy V and VI with Octopath Traveler's engine.

Super Mario RPG Switch edition.

Around the Network

Remake the idea behind Chrono Break with added fearures like....MAKING IT AN ACTUAL GAME!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

sparticus112b said:
XENOGEARS!!! It can be episode 5-1,5-2,5-3,5-4 and oh good lord would that one need a lot of sub episodes.

THIS!  Xenogears is the one that actually deserves it in regards to the second disc not being complete.

Lube Me Up

Rad Racer.

I don't know about this, i'll ask Chrono Trigger and i hope end up good one.

I'm scared of a FF6 remake. FF6 was imo the pinnacle of a perfect 2D RPG. I kinda feel like even if a 3D remake was impeccable I would still rather play the original.

I would only agree with the idea of a FF9 remake because it had perhaps the worst art style for a FF game,

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.