By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix: Fans will decide what next Remake will be

sc94597 said:
Either Xenogears or Final Fantasy VI please.

^

Oops, never mind. Mark me down for Xenogears as well, yes even over Chrono Trigger. 

Around the Network

Can we decide what platform it’s on?

RIP Final Fantasy VIII R...

FF VIII would be fantastic, but likely a bit too difficult for SE at this point...

sparticus112b said:
XENOGEARS!!! It can be episode 5-1,5-2,5-3,5-4 and oh good lord would that one need a lot of sub episodes.

That won't happen unless SE works with Monolith Soft and Nintendo. Who knows what Sony has to do with Xenogears.

As for the remake I wish to see, Live a Live.

Around the Network

Xenogears, but I want to play the original first.

Kyuu said:
Parasite Eve.

That would be my pick if Square Enid can get the rights.

Probably 6 just because I'd love to see Kefka brought to life. But I havent played 8 yet, and would like to, so that would be ok, too.

Chrono Trigger would be cool too. Just slightly updated graphics for it or a good port would be good enough, as it seems to hold up well.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

i don't know as cool as it would be to play some of the old games in a new engine, I sometimes feel like it takes away from what I played and the memories it made when I was younger.

Why are you guys asking for another FF game???!

Lets all vote for Vagrant Story. That game was probably inspiration to Demon Souls.....