By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RavenXtra vs TalonMan - Grand final - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2017

Woah, two mods in the finals. No matter what, tradition will reign.

TalonMan.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Your logic doesn't make sense.

It definitively does.

Why would you desire winning something you know you won't win? After all, you're rigging it.

NintendoPie said:
Woah, two mods in the finals. No matter what, tradition will reign.

TalonMan.

What about the time that the mods didn't win!

Taloman

RavenXtra

Around the Network

Raven

TalonMan

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

RolStoppable said:
TalonMan said:

That is 100% true!

I'm also not an admin for the Prediction League (that's Kirby's job, for sure!). They only "real" tags for me are the Site Admin and DB Admin. Anything else I have turned on is solely for building and testing features.

As a matter of fact, there was an enhancement request for disabling the avatar banners which I just recently added to the User Preferences. If it will make you feel better Rol, I've gone ahead and turned them off for myself altogether...  :)

That doesn't make me feel better, because stupid actions in general don't make me feel good.

now I know how you feel about yourself since you stopped using KP avatars

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

so did talon win

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.