By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RavenXtra vs TalonMan - Grand final - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2017

TalonMan

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
I vote for TalonMan.

Let's see this predetermined tournament to its end.

Listen your vote is the tiebreaker at this moment

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:

Listen your vote is the tiebreaker at this moment

All the more reason why I should be a moderator. For one, I wouldn't partake in the mod cycle that they vote for each other regardless of how deserved it is, and two, I'd make sure that the rest of the mod team doesn't do it either.

Cant you do that already as backseat moderator? Or is yout influence that limites

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Talonman

Sweet, Rol taking a thread not about him and making it about him, VGC's shining beacon folks

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said: 
RavenXtra said: 
Sweet, Rol taking a thread not about him and making it about him, VGC's shining beacon folks

Watch your mouth boy, don't talk about a backseat moderator like that.

Sometimes a backseat mod needs backend slapping

Last edited by Raven - on 20 February 2018

RolStoppable said:
Ryuu96 said:

Watch your mouth boy, don't talk about a backseat moderator like that.

Looks like a weak attempt to distract from the mod practice of rigging the contest.

On a serious note, I do.find it just a tad insulting that you don't think I'd actually want or expect to win this. However, you can't discount the importance of someone who basically appeared out of nowhere and prevented the entire site from degrading to an unusable state.

RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:

Cant you do that already as backseat moderator? Or is yout influence that limites

While administrators do possess a higher level of power than moderators, that hasn't stopped the mod team from acting against the will of an admin before. I don't think they'll accept to be put in their place, so realistically there isn't anything I can do.

Well since im an official admin and best buds with Talonman i do my best giving you what you are entitled to

RolStoppable said:

I've never said such a thing though. I am pretty sure that everyone who is successfully nominated for the contest wants to win it.

You don't "want" to win something you already know you're going to win (or lose), however. Either the contest is rigged, and you've implied what you claim you haven't said, or the contest isn't rigged.

Riggers i hate em